Budget 90k+ (London) Need help building PC in London

Trickshot17

Disciple
Hello guys,
I own RTX 2060 S + Ryzen 5 3600X PC here. Im moving for PG to london for an year. I need help in sourcing parts and advice for building PC there. Can i bring mini itx build through air when i come back?
My budget is £1000 - £1100 incl peripherals.
My last option is to buy a gaming laptop. any good suggestion below £1100 is welcome
Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,
I own RTX 2060 S + Ryzen 5 3600X PC here. Im moving for PG to london for an year. I need help in sourcing parts and advice for building PC there. Can i bring mini itx build through air when i come back?
My budget is £1000 - £1100 incl peripherals.
My last option is to buy a gaming laptop. any good suggestion below £1100 is welcome
Thanks in advance.
I have a friend there in Westminster who had a hard time last year building a PC. The problem there is the PC makers would try sell you a complete thing and not parts individually. You need to make up your mind on that. You can't go about buy parts from multiple sources and then build a PC because that will take a lot of time plus you might not find some parts for purchase and the places they are available at will sell you the complete build as I mentioned before. Plus when you're on such a budget, prebuilt PC is your best bet there I guess. There's is builder by the name of cyberpowersystems. Give their website a check or maybe visit them if they're nearby your location. They have builds in 800-1200 incl of VAT. with a possible bargain at the store maybe you'll be in some sort of luck.
You can carry your PC via air. Just need to make sure that the GPU and liquid cooler are packet separately along with the rest of the pc packed properly for air travel because you never know how will they handle baggage. the other thing that you have to make sure is that it lies under the weight allowed to you by the airline you're flying otherwise enjoy the per kg cost on it. You'll be in luck if the Customs dept don't scan you for additional check on your way back.

London typically has pretty terrible PC hardware prices. Would recommend check the config you need, compare the prices here in India vs the UK. Perhaps should you buy new /carry existing core components here (CPU+MB+RAM+GPU) and just buy a case / PSU there.

You can locally buy here petty components which can be bought aka billed on some friends name residing/studying in London and or say its a gift for them or any relative/friend jugaad (Indian origin if anything needs to be verified)
Thus there you only need to buy a case/psu/kb/mouse. Also, do only with a single storage, as in SSD is a reasonable bargain as you never know how hdd baggage will be handled and the damage in transit scene.
Ensure you carry most of these stuff in-cabin. (proccy/ram/ssd) but Mobo have to go in baggage.

One of my sister friend visited India in Jan this year from US and he bought 3 iphones and 2 laptops. and a ram for me. Zero customs etc.

Ensure you peel off the price labels on all of them and do not pack them as gift but carry them loose in their original packaging,

Last edited:
I would recommend going for the Lenovo legion line up in the uk
The Currys have good deals occassionally and the rtx 3060 varient of the same can last your for long time.
And is built to last

Check amazon warehouse deals. I’ve always managed to get things on great prices, with additional coupons floating from time to time. Certain sellers on ebay are very good as well, I used to follow one who listed open box items for almost 30% of the selling prices.

Back