long list of upgrades!

hey guys, been outa of the forums for a while coz i was very busy with work. so here are the few upgrades in my life that i havent been able to post, will let the pics do the talking!

got new ice sometime back for my ride which is actually a toyota corsa (jdm spec / u.s ones were called tercels)/ whats also missing is a Pioneer 4050ub headunit. .. they are Rockford Fosgate Punch Series 6x9's for the rear & Components for the front with Monster Cable Interconnects

my sister just got herself a dell studio 15, 256ati/3gb/t6400/6cell

the palm expo was on and i was in need of a audio interface, saw the numark and i hadta get it, its priced right, compact, has two rca outs, works with all the dj softwares and with the controller im planing! i could have gone for something more expensive but i dont wanna spend more on something i may or may not do, for now its playing the krk's in all their glory!

my birthday is coming up on the 17th and i just got my birthday gift delivered at my place!! the moment i switched these on , they have just blown me away. i cant thank my gf enough! most awesome birthday gift ever! man do these sound good!

box pic of the KRK Rokit RP6

hooked up and ready to go, pics dont do justice to how good they look, they make my 32 look like a 21

finally a last minute buy to get these connected, its the monster cable interlink 100

AND

post exam gift i bought for my lil nephew! Ibanez GRG121 and the Roland Cube15X and some fender picks'

Back