Look who's back- and hopefully for good this time!!

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
Hello all you lovely people!!:eek:hyeah:
finally i am home!!:eek:hyeah: :clap:
My last- 'Back for good' was not good enough, thanks to Tata teleservices and their crazy antics!!:mad: :no:
Now back with good old MTNL but their new Triband service!!:D
Hope this dream doesn't end abruptly like my last return!!:p
And a lots been happenin since i was forced to stay away from TE!!:D
Thanks a lot to XT, Deejay, Quadmaster, Zhopudey, Eazy, Amol, Funkymonkey, Darklord and Stormblast for bearing my hours of PAKAOing on the phone!!:rofl: :cool2:
I hope i am not missing out anyone and if i just did, please remind me!!:cool2:
I am overcome with joy as i let my fingers do the talking for a change!!:rofl:
I owe you guys a treat for all you have done for me!! Especially those who had to listen to me for hours, literally!!:rofl: :hap2:
And I am sure that Zhopudey has no doubts whatsoever, that Bikey's posts, though very long, are a better bet than speaking to him personally!!:ashamed: :rofl: :cool2:
All the best to all!! Take care!!:hap2:

bienvenue.gif

welcome38gk.gif

Back :D

@Rahul- Thank you very much for that animated welcome!!

Actually yes!!:)
XT knows why and so shall you!!:D

When i joined TE, so many people and especially so many MODS welcomed me, that i felt really welcome and at ease instantly!!:hap2:

Then i got busy with the overwhelming response to my request for help for my new pc and reading and learning from current and older posts in other technical sections and ignored this section and chatterbits, etc.:no: :mad:

One night i just ventured back into this section and was horrified to see only 1/2 or even no replies to intros!!:( :no:

I felt very sad for those members when i remembered how i had been welcomed!!:(

How could i expect newer members to be friendly and active in this community i call 'my online family', if i don't welcome them??:cool2:

That day i swore that i will never let any intro go by unanswered from my side!!:)

Now that i am back, i have welcomed all those who appear in the list!!:p

In fact, i am going to welcome myself too and XT is going to welcome me back like he does to any Newbie!!:rofl: :rofl: :cool2:

Hello BIKeINSTEIN!!:)

WELCOME to THE CHILL PILL WORLD!!:eek:hyeah:

ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE YOU ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND US!!:cool2:

HAVE FUN!!:D

TAKE CARE!!:hap2:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Hello BIKeINSTEIN!!:)

WELCOME to THE CHILL PILL WORLD!!:eek:hyeah:

ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE YOU ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND US!!:cool2:

HAVE FUN!!:D

TAKE CARE!!:hap2:
man wth?? u welcoming urself along with all other people who have joined the forums since like 20 days ago......... no offence, but limit kar yaar.......

lol..... looks like you have been on a major welcoming spree.....

Anyway welcome back dude... Hope you have recovered from your accident.

hey bikey,

hope you are fine and try to give rest to organs inbetween as you do not know which part of body you may end up replacing. :p :p

welcome again mate, and its nice to find that you have recovered well.

Back