WTB looking for 5TB or 10TB HDD for storing photos and videos.

r11sk

Recruit
Okay so I am looking for 5TB or 10TB HDD for storing photos and videos.

My drive is about to be full soon. 30 Gigs remaining. And I am in need of an expansion.

Not looking for used drives. Or please suggest what could be a good solution for storage upgrades..

Warranty till april 2024.
IMG-20210111-WA0010.jpg

Actually I need a portable solution, and those drives are really good, but not in my budget unfortunately nor they would be travel-friendly. Got 7-8k max budget for 4TB portable plug n use HDD.

Actually I need a portable solution, and those drives are really good, but not in my budget unfortunately nor they would be travel-friendly. Got 7-8k max budget for 4TB portable plug n use HDD.
8K is regular price for both seagate and WD 4TB portable. You can buy them anytime.

Segate
1 Expansion desktop 4 tb external 7676 rs
2 Backup plus hub 4 tb external slightly more expensive than above ...
Both under 8k for sure .
Amazon ... appario retail....
Have one of expansion hub and 2 of backup plus ... using for more than a year . .. 3ys warranty ...
Check out Amazon...
Cheers !

8K is regular price for both seagate and WD 4TB portable. You can buy them anytime.
Yes, did just that.
Segate
1 Expansion desktop 4 tb external 7676 rs
2 Backup plus hub 4 tb external slightly more expensive than above ...
Both under 8k for sure .
Amazon ... appario retail....
Have one of expansion hub and 2 of backup plus ... using for more than a year . .. 3ys warranty ...
Check out Amazon...
Cheers !
I got the seagate. portable HDD. It is of good quality.
I have an lot of hdd coming in, maybe i can find something for you

Sure, if you have something in the size of 2.5inch sata drives. I have an adaptor to connect 2.5 inch sata drives to my laptop.

Back