Budget 31-40k Looking for a laptop for basic office tasks, 14-15inch 1080p ips and premium looks

mzsa1994

Disciple
Need suggestions for a laptop for
Basic office tasks.
1080p screen with good brightness (IPS preferred)
Look matters it should feel premium.
Solid build quality.
8-16gb ram
0.5-1tb SSD

Budget 35-40k

Maybe you just missed the bus. There was good deal going during Independence Day time on Flipkart and Amazon and I was able to get sleek Acer 14" laptop with 13th Gen i5 CPU for 42k. MSI was hovering around 32k. So if you can wait then I will suggest wait for coming deals (festivals are coming) or else MSI should be good (just make sure you have MSI service center in your city). Lenovo and Acer still have some good laptops for around 45k. For HP/Asus the budget for good laptop should be around 50k and Dell is even higher priced...

go for full HD IPS for good viewing angle
The one I shortlisted is IPS and fulfills all the requirement.
Decent CPU, full hd IPS display, looks wise it's good but not sure about build quality.
Considering the reviews I feel the laptop is good enough.

Maybe you just missed the bus. There was good deal going during Independence Day time on Flipkart and Amazon and I was able to get sleek Acer 14" laptop with 13th Gen i5 CPU for 42k. MSI was hovering around 32k. So if you can wait then I will suggest wait for coming deals (festivals are coming) or else MSI should be good (just make sure you have MSI service center in your city). Lenovo and Acer still have some good laptops for around 45k. For HP/Asus the budget for good laptop should be around 50k and Dell is even higher priced...
Maybe I will wait for festive sale, laptop will be used in Delhi MSI do have few service centers here.

Back