Looking for a new phone in sub 2 k range.

Guys,

Looking for a new phone in ~2k range..

No such requirement..Voice should be crisp and very clear..

No FM, no MP3, No camera..All I require is a good handset for minimum cost...

Plse. provide your valuable Inputs.

Thanx in advance:)

Go with Samsung... eye closed... for VFM handset Samsung is best.

Other than this you can look with Nokia... but I insist Samsung .... Great Sound.

I use nearly 3-4 Nokia & Sony K750i but found Samsung handset with me & my friends have very good- loud & crispy sound
<

If all that you want is Good calling capability, look no further than Nokia 1280. It costs just 1025 Rs.

http://www.letsbuy.c...0--gray-p-17052

Why would you want to spend more if all you need is calling and messaging?

Just one thing, This supports only 500 Contacts (which should be more than sufficient for average consumers) and message storage may be 200 max and screen is Black and white..

If all that you want is Good calling capability, look no further than Nokia 1280. It costs just 1025 Rs.

Nokia 1280 is the worst choice when it comes to quality. This phone restarts itself for no reason, has audio leakage through loud speaker and the smallish display will let you read only two lines at a time.

Nokia 1280 is the worst choice when it comes to quality. This phone restarts itself for no reason, has audio leakage through loud speaker and the smallish display will let you read only two lines at a time.

Oh, is it?? Them am sorry.. I have just seen it.. Build quality was good and LCD is of course small.. But havent used it for calling.. My friend has Nokia X1-01.. Its good for the money (but Laggy).. So thought Nokia 1280 too will be nice..

Then go for 100 or 101..

Back