Less than 10K Looking for a phone for my grandmother

YNitin

Recruit
Even I am looking for a device for my grandmother and now I think I have 2 options in hand under 10k. I would either go for Micromax In 1b or Lava Z6 which has been launched recently with the customizable features. Actually, my grandma was keen to not having a Chinese smartphone and therefore I was looking for a Samsung. But the budget Samsungs had such terrible Snapdragon processors that I really could not think of having one. The launch of Micromax In 1b was quite a relief with its Mediatek chipset and I thought I got a really good device. I was ready to buy this when people complained about the build quality and I had to wait for some time for more reviews.
And then Lava came with this new series and I thought while the Mediatek processor is same in these devices, let me wait for the reviews of this device after its launch. If everything goes down well, I would be getting Lava Z6. It has 5000mAh battery, so no issues with it. Also, I would lessen the RAM in the device and make it a bit more affordable because grandma would not really need a 6GB RAM in her smartphone. Lava Z6 is almost finalized, but Micromax still seems to be a feasible option. Have any of you used Micromax In 1b?
I just need to know about the build quality of the device because it is very important for a senior citizen. Having used Lava in the past, I think they have slightly better build quality than Micromax. What do you people think?

Go for a phone which has Android One if there is no techie around. It would cost a bit more but still there will be no unwanted hassles.
I cannot comment on the quality and durability of lava but Micromax is a strict no as the build quality is pathethic.
Brands are Nokia, Moto.

Back