CPU/Mobo Looking for advice on buying PC parts (MoBo and Cabinet)

xr0x0rx

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I am looking to build a productivity PC with occasional gaming in a small form factor. I already have a good cpu (i7 4770) , ram (16gb Corsair Vengeance 2*8) and graphics card (GTX 750 ti) and a Samsung Pro 840 256gb ssd all of which I got from US at quite good price.
To complete the build I am now looking for a mATX format MoBo with 1150 chipset at chepeast price possible. I think the cheapest option is H81M (Do lemme know if there is something else). Also I am looking for a Small size cabinet which fits a mATX and is lightweight. I am not looking to spend too much money on them as I am not looking for any overclocking or intense gaming. I need a pc which I can move around easily and is sufficiently productive for next couple of years.
I was wondering if anyone is selling these parts in and around Pune area from whom I can buy them or can anyone suggest me a good dealer/wholesaler in Pune who can sell me these for best price.

Questions
  1. What is your budget?
    • 5-7K
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - Intel Core i7 4770
    • GPU - GTX 750 Ti MSI
    • RAM - Corsair Vengeance 2*8
    • Monitor - AOC e2343F2K
    • SSD - Samsung Pro 840 256gb
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • All of the above
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement
    • Motherboard - Any compatible mATX with 1150 chipset (H81M )
    • Compact ITX cabinet with PSU included.
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes. I have add more secondary storage soon.
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Pune
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • HTPC
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No preference but should be a reputable brand
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • FPS - COD ,
    • Racing - Grid 2 , NFS MW 2
    • Saint Rows iV
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1280x720
    2. Desktop - 1920*1080
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit
    • Linux - Ubuntu/MInt

Back