WTB Looking for an 8 PIN EPS (CPU POWER) Socket Extension Cable

imran_chennai

Disciple
Hi,
I'm in search of an 8pin eps (CPU connector) extension with a decent wire gauge. I've found 2 offerings, but both are overpriced. There are several options on eBay, but again shipping will be a hassle.
I would appreciate it if I can get a lead on fairly priced ones. Also, is anybody in the forum willing to fabricate and ship me one, if that is a possibility?

Hi,
I'm in search of an 8pin eps (CPU connector) extension with a decent wire gauge. I've found 2 offerings, but both are overpriced. There are several options on eBay, but again shipping will be a hassle.
I would appreciate it if I can get a lead on fairly priced ones. Also, is anybody in the forum willing to fabricate and ship me one, if that is a possibility?
I bought 2 eps cables from nehru place and they worked perfectly. But i had pre-matched the pin with cable tracing with the stock one then again checked while buying. So do check this before going ahead for buying. Also my gigabyte psu does take even the pcie 8pin aftermarket cables....no need to search too much.

Back