Budget 30-40k Looking for an Android phone between 30-35k.

I want to buy an Android phone between 30-35k and want to avoid Xiaomi and it's related brands (friends, relatives and I have had awful experience with them). Suggestions would be appreciated!

Using an S21 FE, personally like it though others may chime in. What exactly it is that you're looking for in a phone? Bettere cameras? Better battery life? High refresh rate? Do let us know to help you out better.
Exactly, let us know your exact purpose of purchase to help you better. Also, S21 FE is a great phone to buy

Using an S21 FE, personally like it though others may chime in. What exactly it is that you're looking for in a phone? Bettere cameras? Better battery life? High refresh rate? Do let us know to help you out better.
Looking for an all rounder. Nothing really specific as I don't game on phones but good cameras are always nice to have.

Exactly, let us know your exact purpose of purchase to help you better. Also, S21 FE is a great phone to buy
Nothing that's gaming focused. A good camera with good battery life will do nicely!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing that's gaming focused. A good camera with good battery life will do nicely!
S21 FE or Pixel 6A. Both have great cams.
With Pixel 6A you get stock Android and the quickest updates, but only till A15. Display is limited to 60hz, and you won't find much service centers, but owning a Pixel is an experience beyond 90% Android phones.

S21 FE will get updates till Android 16, and OneUI has been performing exceptional lately. I have OneUI 5 running on a mid range Unisoc SoC and it remains exceptional. You get a 120hz display as well.
For light tasks, battery backup will last you a day.

Moto is relatively slow with updates than other brands. You will get the promised updates but it does take some time. Regarding security patches, you get once in 2-3 months.
Generally this is the belief and might be true for most of scenario for Motorola updates, but while i had my Edge 30; update came regularly every month. And most important thing is it is almost stock android+ useful Moto features which you can turn on OR off anytime. Updates are very stable,too.

Generally this is the belief and might be true for most of scenario for Motorola updates, but while i had my Edge 30; update came regularly every month. And most important thing is it is almost stock android+ useful Moto features which you can turn on OR off anytime. Updates are very stable,too.
I've had Moto X Play and X Force in the past. The hardware was great and updates slow but rather flawless. Recently a friend of mine got a Moto G62 5G and it's impressed me with how refined it is at that price.

I've had Moto X Play and X Force in the past. The hardware was great and updates slow but rather flawless. Recently a friend of mine got a Moto G62 5G and it's impressed me with how refined it is at that price.
I agree. Had Moto g5 plus for more than 2 years back then. My friend also has g62 and he is super happy with it. However people also say camera is not good on Moto. I can't comment on this. For my usage it was good enough for a phone camera but not sure as i have no expert knowledge about it.

I agree. Had Moto g5 plus for more than 2 years back then. My friend also has g62 and he is super happy with it. However people also say camera is not good on Moto. I can't comment on this. For my usage it was good enough for a phone camera but not sure as i have no expert knowledge about it.
True. Both my Motos had 21MP cameras and while the resolution and clarity itself were good, the camera app was rather basic. The G62's cameras and app are decent.

Back