Audio Looking for DT990 impressions

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

These Days I Am Testing superlux Very Extensively .I Would Like To Know What Are The Impressions Of The DT990 Is You People Have It .Anyone Here ? Anyone In chandigarh I Would Like to A/B It With The Hd668B superlux

:p

asrphani said:
So do you also have impressions of Beyer models? I dont see them on your website
Seesh ,

I Want To Myself Find The impressions Of The DT990 ,what Has This To Do With Lynx-India Website ? .

waiting for the impressions of the superlux which you have tested very extensively. I do not have a DT990 so cannot help you there.

Thread title is very misleading.

Seesh ,

I Want To Myself Find The impressions Of The DT990 ,what Has This To Do With Lynx-India Website ? .
I remember I saw a frequency response graph of a superlux hp similar to DT990.When you said you wanted to A/B it with dt990 and me not noticing the model number properly,I went on to look for a beyerish superlux on your website and when I did not find it I posted it here.So this particular superlux hp looks like a AKG and is intended to sound like a Beyer!

pr0ing said:
waiting for the impressions of the superlux which you have tested very extensively. I do not have a DT990 so cannot help you there.

Thread title is very misleading.

Lol ,

I am Not Giving any impressions ,I am testing the superluxes now so i was wanting to find out if anyone has a impression of the dt990 to match my imressions on sulerlux .
asrphani said:
I remember I saw a frequency response graph of a superlux hp similar to DT990.When you said you wanted to A/B it with dt990 and me not noticing the model number properly,I went on to look for a beyerish superlux on your website and when I did not find it I posted it here.So this particular superlux hp looks like a AKG and is intended to sound like a Beyer!
Hee Hee ,

Yes The HD668B Is Compared To DT990 In Frequency Chart And It Should Hopefully in Sound Also .But i am damn impressed with it + the HD381 Earphone

^

I have the DT990 250 ohm version. It is like a heavenly experience for me as I havent used any high end can before. I use it with Maverick D1 and I am quite satisfied with the audio details, sound stage as well as bass.

:)

simforgotten said:
^

I have the DT990 250 ohm version. It is like a heavenly experience for me as I havent used any high end can before. I use it with Maverick D1 and I am quite satisfied with the audio details, sound stage as well as bass.

:)

Well,

Impressions Man Impressions ?

Back