WTB Looking for GPU 1070,1070ti,1080 or 1080ti

Looking for gtx 1070,1070ti,1080 or 1080ti with min 1 year warranty with all accessories, bill and box. can consider other equivalents also. would prefer delhi/ncr location so can check and pickup in person. but open to offers.

Hey, I have a slightly less than 2-year-old Inno3D Geforce 1070 GTX 8GB for sale. Purchased from Gtek.in (Ameya Gokhale) in Dec 2018. 13 months of warranty left. PM if interested.

@rockyo27 Card is back on sale as the previous buyer has backed out. You still interested?
I think the rusting will cause issue in case one needs to do RMA and from pic it seems that it is getting inside the ports also. For your knowledge when ever these cards are or any material like the PCB's especially if during inspection they see any rust it is outright rejected. I am telling this from personal experience as I work in telecom vendor company and RMA's are rejected if there is even small rusting.

I think the rusting will cause issue in case one needs to do RMA and from pic it seems that it is getting inside the ports also. For your knowledge when ever these cards are or any material like the PCB's especially if during inspection they see any rust it is outright rejected. I am telling this from personal experience as I work in telecom vendor company and RMA's are rejected if there is even small rusting.
Hey, I have checked with the owner of Gtek (Amey Gokhale) from whom I purchased this card. He has assured me that there will be no issues with warranty claims whatsoever. Also, this card is in perfect working condition and little rust like this is totally normal for people who live near the sea in Mumbai. If you have any warranty issues with this card in the future (you shouldn't anyway because I've lived in Mumbai my whole life of 38 years and little rusting is normal and I've never had graphics cards, mobos fail on me) I will refund your money. I've been on TE since 2005 and have a very good track record, you can check my history.
Also, there is no rust inside the ports, it just looks like that. Happy to send you close-ups if you are interested in doing the deal.

Interested in RX 5600 XT 6GB? Gaming Performance equivalent to 2060 Super and much better mining performance. Around a month old with bill, box everything... 34-35 months official warranty. Location Delhi.

back in market for used GPU atleast 6gb and upwards 8gb. can consider 1060, 1070, 1660 super/ti, rx 5500xt 8gb, can also go with rx 470/480/570/580 8gb versions if priced decently.
I know gpu are in short supply especially Rx series being used in mining. so decent prices please no over the top. better if in warranty. if not in warranty would prefer Face to face deal.
also share the GPUZ snaps and furmark stress test results. would be good if bill, box available. in case you are quoting warranty by serial then need proof that it can be claimed.

Back