PC Peripherals looking for new mouse

lokeshv

Disciple
Hello All,

my old MX518 is creating issues, so planning to buy new mouse.

most of time it will be used for surfing, programming etc. NO gamming.
i use 22" monitor on rsolution 1680x1050. so should be fast enough and should have smooth scroll wheel, hate mx518 scroll.

budget is not an issue.

any advice on

Microsoft Arc Wireless Mouse - Microsoft: Flipkart.com

has anyone used it ?

Thanks for reading.

Why not Logitech G400? It is supposed to replace MX518 and I'm using it for few months.
Priced at Rs. 2095/-
G400 Optical Gaming Mouse - Logitech

two reasons

- looking for wireless mouse, earlier used microsoft 6000 and it was great. cant buy same as its not available
- mx518 is too big for hand..so i am looking for somehting smaller this time.

sorry for not mentioning this in first post.

Thanks for reply .

If you are a fingertip gripper go for this one

http://www.ebay.in/itm/ROCCAT-Pyra-Wireless-Mobile-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-ROC-11-510-AS-/110979721250?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item19d6e82822

I too had the MX518 which was a tad too big for my play style and got the wired Pyra.1600 dpi is good enough for me on my 24" monitor and I can at least press the two side buttons which was not the case always with the MX518 where I had to stress a bit to get my fingers on those side buttons.

But everybody has different hand sizes and grip style and so you might end up disliking the Pyra too.Just my 2 cents :)

hmm i dont think i have option to try mouse in hand, in jaipur i don't think i will find mouse we are discussing in stock. so online order is only option.

i am inclined to arch touch mouse from MS, does anyone have any idea how is it ?

thanks for all help.

Back