WTB Looking for replacement battery or case for Galaxy buds live

newbie9052

Disciple
Hi,
I'd accidentally put my buds live in my laundry and it ended going through a full wash cycle. I had to open up the case to dry out the water inside. In the process, I ended up tearing the ribbon cable of the battery. So I'm looking for a replacement. This is the battery name I found on it EB-BR800 ABU (LINK for reference).
If battery is not available, I'm also ok with case as a whole, if you no longer are in need of it. Even broken Galaxy Watch with model names SM-R800 SM-R805 SM-R810 are also welcome.
My tragedy is attached below.
P.s: Any suggestions are welcome and I'm trying to keep repair price down, so please donot offer fully functional watches or earphones.

Attachments

• 20231027_192956.jpg
    20231027_192956.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20231027_192947.jpg
    20231027_192947.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 52
A skilled mobile phone repair guy would be able to fix the broken flex cable with jumper wires.

In my town it would be under 500 to get it fixed.

It’s not like it’d be a high density cable like for display panel.

Ahh, I hope you find the battery or case.

Are you specifically looking for used battery because phone repair guys would be able to source it for you (especially if they do smartwatch repairs) if you don’t want to buy it yourself from a rando website.

I found a random website www.uniquebud.com, but not sure of its legitimacy. Will try calling a few more repair stores and ask them to source a battery. Else will use without one for some time and then buy a different set of tws earbuds. I've been too accustomed to this earphone that I do not wat to get ones that plug into the ear.

Forgot to revert with update:
Got the battery a month after placing the order as promised. Battery was finicky to start chatging for a month. But out of nowhere, it started working as expected. So no more complaints. And I had tried contacting them and they were prompt to reply, but the issue had resolved itself so did not go further with their complaint resolutions team. So not sure how their customer support team works (expect weekdays 9~5 support only).

Back