WTB Looking for RX 570 / RX 580 / GTX 1060.

demonic_iwnl

Recruit
My build has been sitting around for 3 months without a GPU and I thought the GPU prices will go down but I was stupid to think so. So, now I am looking for these cards to decent enough to let me game.
bump

Last edited:
You have two options. Someone on reditt was selling GPUs they bought from a friend who had a mining operation. They cleaned the cards and repasted them. 470 was for 10k, 570 for 11k and 1060 3GB for 11k. The 470 is same as the 570 in terms of the performance. their user is u/deadsix6. They have their ad posted in indiangaming subreditt. I bought a 570 for 7.2k from facebook. its supposed to come by this saturday. i had to dm a lot of people to get offers on facebook. i can help if you wanna go with the facebook option so lmk

You have two options. Someone on reditt was selling GPUs they bought from a friend who had a mining operation. They cleaned the cards and repasted them. 470 was for 10k, 570 for 11k and 1060 3GB for 11k. The 470 is same as the 570 in terms of the performance. their user is u/deadsix6. They have their ad posted in indiangaming subreditt. I bought a 570 for 7.2k from facebook. its supposed to come by this saturday. i had to dm a lot of people to get offers on facebook. i can help if you wanna go with the facebook option so lmk
check pm

Back