PC Peripherals Looking for these or similar feature cabinets

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Guys I'm starting to build my rig and wanted either of these cabinets (or similar ones catering to my requirements) but seems none of them available in India and feels if they do they might cost a bomb!

Bitfenix Dawn TG
Fractal-design Meshify S2 Tempered Glass
Fractal-design Vector RS Dark Tempered Glass

My requirement is having 3 hdds + 2ssds slots something which the above mentioned cabinets fulfill (pics below)

1609076779723.png

1609076896329.png

Along with tempered glass side panel/s.

If there are similar cabinets offering these features/catering to my requirements do refer here so I can finalize on one of them..
@ravihpa @bssunilreddy

Last edited:
Hey bro,

Installing SSDs is not a problem, but do you really need 3 internal HDDs? You can get an enclosure and use one of em as external. I bought Lian Li Lancool 215 last week and built my PC yesterday. It's one hell of a case and I got it at a great price.

Like you mentioned, getting/ordering these cases here in India is going to cost a lot, so much so that it might not be worth it.

Hey bro,

Installing SSDs is not a problem, but do you really need 3 internal HDDs? You can get an enclosure and use one of em as external. I bought Lian Li Lancool 215 last week and built my PC yesterday. It's one hell of a case and I got it at a great price.

Like you mentioned, getting/ordering these cases here in India is going to cost a lot, so much so that it might not be worth it.
Yes In my current setup I have 5 hdds and I can compromise 2 and will anyways have to use 3.
Ssd I have one so not looking for any ssd upgrade soon.
Enclosure is not an option for me as table is already occupied and dont want anything extra and extra to maintain.
whats your budget ?
10-11k

Look in to this, might fulfill ur need..& available here

best option.
other options with drive cages in front of intake fans will impact air flow a lot

This looks just perfect for my needs but seems tad heavy at 12.5kgs and it will increase further by 5-6kgs easily.

I'm thinking of opting for a compact internal drive cage so I can simply buy a light case (with usual ones 2 ssds/3.5s brackets) and simply sit/adjust the enclosure of 2 cage somewhere in the cabinet and serve my purpose.
Please suggest compact internal drive cage as mostly what I'm able to find is external cases.

Back