OC & Modding Looking for UV Reactive Cable Sleeves/Paint

Hey guys! I've got myself a Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced with a transparent side panel, a bunch of 120+ mm fans and a UV tube. I need to get myself some sleeves for the cable so that they glow.. any ideas where I can pick them up from in India.

Also, any ideas where I can pick up some UV reactive paint so that I can add highlights in some places in my room/cabinet so that they light up at night?

John Anderton said:
I got all the hardware mentioned above from Prime so obviously, the first place I asked for these things was there :(
Any other places that people can think of? :)
I know a shop in Bangalore called Nitro but every time I go there it is shut :(, apart of that place I only know Golccha here but I am not going to S.P. Road before 11th cause have Semester end exam

ALPHA17 said:
I know a shop in Bangalore called Nitro but every time I go there it is shut :(, apart of that place I only know Golccha here but I am not going to S.P. Road before 11th cause have Semester end exam
could tell me where the shop is located or give me the number of the shop?

adizz said:
could tell me where the shop is located or give me the number of the shop?
He is the only guy I found who knows about new stuffs and give suggestions if in good mood.

You can visite their website Welcome to Golchhait.com and address

69#70 GROUND FLOOR S.P ROAD, OPP TO AMAR RADIO CORP.

Bangalore

Telephone: +91-80- 22278811 - 22998403 - 41146173 - 42156907 Fax: +91-080-22221122

Location is when you enter SP Road from Main entrance, keep walking straight some 150-200 mts, it will come on your Right side.

Back