Budget 51-70k Looking to build a pc from scratch

kinogrrr

Recruit
Questions

1. What is your budget?
    • 50-60k
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • just an old monitor
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • same monitor
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • RTX 3060
    • Ryzen 5 6500
    • B550M
    • 650 WATT power supply
    • RAM 16GB
    • Storage NVMe 500GB SSD
    • p.s. i havent decided on these , just got them recommended by a someone , so mosty just checking if this should be the final build
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • nothing in the near future but maybe in a couple of years depending on my personal finances
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Delhi (mostly gonna order on Amazon)
    • Open to online purchase
  7. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • editing
    • streaming
    • Watching HD movies
  8. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • nope , anything i can get easy warranty off of in india and maybe not intel cus they invested like 25 billion or something in israel recently
  9. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • most modern triple As , especially ps games port which can be hard to run like TLOU Re or GoW 2
  10. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1080p
    2. Desktop - 1080p
  11. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  12. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Win 11

Back