Budget 0-20k Looking to buy a new ips monitor for browsing usage

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Size 24 or 27 inch screen
IPS
In built speakers would be good but not necessary
Usual market standard bells and whistles should be there ( no idea what's new in terms of tech and ports in monitors)
Vga and hdmi ports must

Usage : primarily browsing, occadsional gaming if at all i am able to buy the pc diablo 3 at a great price [emoji6], and some media consumption.

Minimum fhd resolution

Budget 10 to 15

If option of extended warranty, beyond the standard 3 years, would be awesome really.

Tbh i will buy using the no interest emi so something with offers would be great a they don't give many offers with emi and no discount as well

Would recommend a 24" screen if primary use is browsing and not media consumption. 27" 1080p may feel too grainy for text.

Would recommend a 24" screen if primary use is browsing and not media consumption. 27" 1080p may feel too grainy for text.
Wow i was just gonna ask the same
Thanks for clearing this mate.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks but it's 17k and my plan is to keep it around 15
How is the benq 27 inches?
I recommended LG because it has Free Sync and I used it as it's so good. 3 sides bezel less monitors.

I suggest BenQ EW2780 27inch Monitor which comes below 15k from vedantcomputers

Recently purchased BENQ EW2480 for 13.5k during the the Amazon Sale.

The monitor is build sturdy and the picture quality is fantastic. I find the color and contrast to also be very good.

The product received didn't have any bleeding or glow issues. Also has decent enough speakers.

Only disclaimer , it comes with the huge 16A plug. You might require an adapter to connect it.

Recently purchased BENQ EW2480 for 13.5k during the the Amazon Sale.

The monitor is build sturdy and the picture quality is fantastic. I find the color and contrast to also be very good.

The product received didn't have any bleeding or glow issues. Also has decent enough speakers.

Only disclaimer , it comes with the huge 16A plug. You might require an adapter to connect it.
This one looks great, but it doesn't have vga port, and my nvidia graphics card thst I use with Mr r5 1500 has only vga out....
[emoji17]

BenQ EW2780 @ Rs.17.4k
I am using BenQ EW277HDR since Oct,2019 and its superb.
Go with EW2780 or the LG 27MK600M-W @ Rs.17k from mdcomputers.in since LG Monitor has FreeSync also and cheaper than BenQ.
I'd definitely suggest the Benq EW2780 model over the LG model ( without any disregard to the monitors picture quality) considering you get a very decent built in speakers just for a 400 rs difference.

But for the purposes mentioned in the original question, Benq EW2480 seems the best bet at 14k with speakers and 3 years warranty. Beautiful build and picture quality. FHD at 24inch feels fantastic

Okay then, it will be Ew2480
As soon as the price cones down at around 20th of Nov or in black Friday will grab it..
If i can get out before that with a emi option kindly suggest

Also please guys of you have the converter then send that to me and quote the price otherwise link me a decent one

God bless

Also please guys of you have the converter then send that to me and quote the price otherwise link me a decent one
If you have a electrical shop near your place, you can just walk in and get one for Rs.70/80.

These small converters are not worth it in Amazon for the price and the time it takes to deliver.

If you have a electrical shop near your place, you can just walk in and get one for Rs.70/80.

These small converters are not worth it in Amazon for the price and the time it takes to deliver.
Got it.
Will buy it this weekend and in next few days the Ew2480.

But if anyone wishes to discuss further for some other brand, please do share

I have three Dells U2719H,P2719H, 2415H and can highly recommend they are very stable IPS 60HZ, ergonomics is excellent, classic design not that gamery-shit tripod design which sacrifices stability.
Consider olx as well in your city, I bought U2719H from Erodov when it was active and 2415H from olx with fair deals. P2719H usually goes for around 23K new.

And lastly they are also good for professional graphic design, 3D work modelling etc.

Back