PC Peripherals Looking to buy TKL Mechanical bluetooth keyboard

I am looking to buy TKL Mechanical Bluetooth keyboard and my budget is around 6-7k. I have checked few and found Royal kludge RK84 has good reviews , however it is OOS at Genesis.
Is there any other alternate option to buy this keyboard or any other good other keyboards in this budget.

Yep. Got the Ajazz
If you strictly want TKL there are not a lot of options, especially in that budget. RK84 will probably be back again, not sure when though. You can contact Genesis and check.

Hold off for few weeks. Check the update section on Genesis PC.

1626695309423.png

If you are willing to get it from outside India there could be a couple of options in Epomaker and Banggood, but this has the potential to exceed your budget by a little bit (or not, depends on the board, shipping, customs). There's Keychron too, but get the RK84 instead.
I've not used the RK84, but if you are OK with the compact layout then no need to spend extra on the K870T. SunnyBoi has other boards from RK and quality should not be a concern at all.

Ya it was not available when I was in the market for a keeb, that's one of the reasons why I went with the 870T (and also for the volume knob lol). Get on some preorder or something if possible because that thing gets sold out soon.

Arent the suggested models, similar to the ones offered by motospeed? How much better are these compared to the Ant Esports TKL ? Honestly, I bought the MK 1000 was quite impressed by the overall quality, keys and stabilizers, this is in comparison with the Cosmic byte Neon, and the Redragon brown switches. So the TKL ANt esports was bought last Oct, really started using is from April, play Valkyrie in Apex, and the space bar started skipping keystrokes, have generated the RMA, but really loved it till then, still do.

Question is, how much better are the models being discussed?

Last edited by a moderator:
None of those are wireless or hotswap. I assume OP wants hotswap since he mentioned RK84. No idea about ANT but some of the Redragon boards are decent I think.

Some have gotten RK84 from banggood recently without customs, but your luck may vary. It can take 15 to 30 days if you're up for it.
Just checked and Keychron is 8k so wouldn't suggest that. I mean it's not bad, just that it's slightly overpriced.
There's gmmk too if you go up to 10k.
I'm not aware of any other locally available budget options besides Ajazz then.

Wait RK87 or RK84?

8k is for the aluminium version, by bad. Normal is 7.4K which is still high. Keychron in slightly cheaper in Meckeys but they don't have it in stock. RK84 is 6K-ish in Banggood I think.

You can consider Epomaker SK87S its TKL (wired and wireless) and about $75 comes with Gateron Optical switches so you wont face any chattering issues either. The only downside is that it comes with ABS keycaps but otherwise its a nice keyboard.

Finally I got RK84 delivered by Genesis PC, happy with the purchase. Its a next league experiment compared to my current CB mechanical keyboard.
Thank you all who helped with their feedback.

Attachments

• Keeb.jpg
    Keeb.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 126
I am thinking of getting the RK84 over keychron, is it worth it ? the 3 modes of connection is something I plan to avidly use for laptop and desktop plus occasional gaming. Any feedback from current users ?

Bumping my old thread since facing challenges with RM process. My keyboard is acting weird, it is throwing garbage characters. There was thread on reddit for it and also contacted GenesisPC for RMA process but no response. Does anyone about RMA process of keyboards.
@SunnyBoi

Back