WTB Looking to buy used RX 480/570/580 or GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayank0623

Disciple
Looking to buy any of these. PM me with prices.

6 months warranty would be nice, but not necessary if card is in excellent condition. Max budget 8.5k incl. shipping. Willing to negotiate slightly

Thanks

Last edited:
Given the GPU shortage scene most of these are unforatunately selling at inflated prices (~14k). I hope you can find some generous person willing to sell below 10k

Why do u have 4 different wtb threads asking for the same parts? This does not increase your chances 4x lol

Reactions: D C
Why do u have 4 different wtb threads asking for the same parts? This does not increase your chances 4x lol
As my expectations decrease I keep wanting to update the listing but that option doesn't exist, and neither does deletion, so I'm just making new posts

Your expectations has been an rx570/1060 for all the threads. Don't understand what you mean by that

Personally speaking and i think this is the case with many people when they see same/similar content by a single person they would simply ignore those posts and move on. If you see WTB at this point in time I see a member posted 3 requests for same/similar GPU's and bumping them all. That doesn't give him 3x visibility rather it annoys members seeing same post again.

Personally speaking and i think this is the case with many people when they see same/similar content by a single person they would simply ignore those posts and move on. If you see WTB at this point in time I see a member posted 3 requests for same/similar GPU's and bumping them all. That doesn't give him 3x visibility rather it annoys members seeing same post again.
Any way to close my redundant threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back