Budget 0-20k Low Power NAS

I am also looking for Low power NAS for data Backup and streaming content over local network. @vivek.krishnan suggested Celeron 1037u based Motherboard+CPU combo.
I am looking for cheap cabinet+PSU. Please suggest.

1.What is your budget? ◦0 - 20K

2.What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model):- NA
3.Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model) NA

4.Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
◦CPU + Motherboard:- Celeron 1037u Based Board.

5.Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component ◦

Not Decided

6.Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
◦Mumbai/Pune
◦Open to online purchase

7.Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market Maybe Yes

8.What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

NAS 24x7 operation

9.Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike. NA

I am looking for low power NAS to store data/media and sometimes stream content to different devices.
@vivek.krishnan suggested to build rig based on intel celeron 1037u.

Last edited:
Pico PSU costs approx 2500. It is having 60w/120w capacity. For cabinet if you budget you can look for HTPC cabinets from Cooler Master and Antec. Antec one costs approx 4000 IIRC. Else getting a generic cabinet locally wont hurt pocket.

Back