LUMIA 800 @23590/- Shipped

Lumia had battery problems which Nokia openly admitted in media and which supposedly caused decrease in its sales. Am i right?

Also my friend has windows phone. It sucks. Personally I do not like the UI. There is no multitasking and several other features are missing in that OS.

Lumia had battery problems which Nokia openly admitted in media and which supposedly caused decrease in its sales. Am i right?

Also my friend has windows phone. It sucks. Personally I do not like the UI. There is no multitasking and several other features are missing in that OS.

Atleast Nokia rolled out an update for the battery fix and admitted the same openly. I am using an Iphone 4S and have been suffering with shitty battery performance and god only knows when Apple will fix it. And this phone is for 45K with such a pathetic battery. Nokia is way better and I think the Lumia makes an excellent value for money proposition now.

Nope, you are wrong, there is no battery problem, the problem was in the nokia's firmware which didnt access the complete capacity of the battery and was stuck at 900 mAh instead of the actual 1450mAh, this problem was solved by a firmware update.

Multitasking is available but its like iphone and not android, the UI rocks and is a breath of fresh air when compared to the old icon based UI's.

Windows phone is great I have used iPhone 1 & 4 for 4+ years, I can says WP is awesome. Those on budget like me after spending whooping 35+k for iPhone 4, I can't wait to try Windows Phone got Samsung Focus from ebayin for 13k and blown by the screen size and clarity. Now as RS4 points out iPhone/droid feels like ancient OS.

What a solid price for a quality phone.i do just pick this up in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Back