Budget 20-25K Lumia 920 for 24k on flipkart, go or no?

Ankur.J

Game Guy
Disciple
Hi guys I recently asked for a phone, is the Lumia 920 worth it? Why is the price so less?
I mean is it because Nokia got taken over?
I was going for Nexus 4, when I suddenly saw this.

It has nothing to do with Nokia Take over, Last I checked 920 Price it was 26k probably last month.
920 is an year old phone and with the launch of new lumia range Prices tend to come down to make way for the new models. Snapdeal sells this piece for 23k

Nexus 4 is not what i recommend with the launch of nexus 5 bound to happen this month. Its for you to decide between Android and Windows Right now. Both are best.

It's going for even less on ebay; around 22k I think. Someone posted the link in the other thread; I don't remember which.

Anyway, if you are not an app junkie, then WP experience on the Lumia 920 will be far better than any similar priced Android phone.

Browser is flawless. I have been using it for over 7 months and it works fine. Data Compression? All Lumia devices post Amber update have something called DataSense. Basically your links go to Microsoft servers where it gets compressed and then data is routed back to your phone or something like that. Its very fast and saves bandwidth. Do a Google search :)

Pick a Lumia 920. Here are some shots which I clicked a few months back:

Pitch dark and no filters

Q217J0Y.jpg

yuCuv8q.jpg

FnffS2f.jpg

Last edited:
Back