Lynx-India - Soundmagic PL30 Mid End IEM Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi ,

For All You Who Are Interested In Middle End IEM Earphones Here You Go .

Soundmagic PL-30

Pricing Rs : 1222/- + Shipping Rs :85/- [ For Max 4 Units ]

Shipping :

• We Will Ship By DTDC Air @ Rs :85/kg Max 4 Units in a Kg .Also Insurance @ 2% Extra @ your Choice .

Warranty :

• 1 Year From Manufacturer Or Lynx

When Shipping starts :

• Tommorow That is 20-10-2009 .

How To Order :

• Kindly go to Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India and register if you have not done this earlier .Then Kindly Go To this Location Earphones ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore And add the product to your shopping cart .Then Proceed To Checkout and Go To The Shipping Page Select The Preferred Shipping Method And then Proceed To Payments Page "Cheque ,DD ,Money Order And ICICI Transfer/Deposits " Are OK With Same Rates But If You Have To pay by Credit Cards [Via Paypal] Then The Currency Has To Be Converted To US dollars And 5% Is To Be Added For Paypal.On The Last Screen You Can Write In Comments "This Is XYZ From TE I Will Pay XYZ As Per TE Rates " .For Any Clarification Please Speak To Me Directly @ 9815000133 .After You Have Recieved You Product Please Do Leave itrust Rating Here www.techenclave.com/itrust/member5348.html .I Really Need itrust Rating As i Get Less From Members even if i Sell ,If you Have a Hassel In Sending itrust Rating Please PM Saiyan For Assistance .

For Ebay Ordering

Goto Lynx-India Ebay Stores -> eBay India Store - lynx-india: Computer Products, Consumer Electronic Stuff

TE Orders

sri_rng -> X 1 NOS -> Payment Recieved ->Shipped

siddharth munjal -> X 1 NOS -> Payment Recieved ->Shipping Ebay Order

TECH HUNTER said:
You offered the same for 750/- earlier.
now this is heavy.

He already replied in the Lynx India Deals thread. Mediahome complained about that 750 pricing and Amar Ji was warned for that by the manufacturers :(

Me too asked many times for this deal from him but he replied that IT IS NOT POSSIBLE! So only going for PL-11 :(:(

Amarbir, I have placed an order for 1 (one) PL-30 & 1 (one) Fiio E5. The total has come to 2269/-. I will be depositing Rs. 2369/- in your account tomorrow and will sms you the details for confirmation. Order no. is 2802.

Thanks!!

prasanna29 said:
He already replied in the Lynx India Deals thread. Mediahome complained about that 750 pricing and Amar Ji was warned for that by the manufacturers :(

Me too asked many times for this deal from him but he replied that IT IS NOT POSSIBLE! So only going for PL-11 :(:(
thats true! absolutely! but 1222 + shipping is just way over the top! i mean theres always a middle ground!! unacceptable :S

apollyon said:
Warranty :

1 Year I suppose From Manufacturer - - - - > how can that be claimed? any extra cost for the same?

Hi ,

so the Units Sold By Lynx We Are Responsible for The Warranty ,

SumitB said:
Amarbir, I have placed an order for 1 (one) PL-30 & 1 (one) Fiio E5. The total has come to 2269/-. I will be depositing Rs. 2369/- in your account tomorrow and will sms you the details for confirmation. Order no. is 2802.

Thanks!!

Hi ,

No Problem ,

stoned_survival said:
thats true! absolutely! but 1222 + shipping is just way over the top! i mean theres always a middle ground!! unacceptable :S

Hi ,

Boss this is Min MSRP Selling Price As Told Bt Soundmagic To ME ,I am Extremely Sorry Dude Just Way To Helpless .:no:

sri_rng said:
Finally! I have already placed an order on your website. Waiting for your reply.

Sir ,

There is a Little Backlog On diwali Day There Were 30 + Orders In Pending stage .

Amarbir just 1 more request...sice you are in contact with Soundmagic guys can you please arrange white Pl-30's as well. am sure ppl wud love to see those white earphones... i perseonally want one for sure.... just a query if you can try :)
thanx in advance

and yes what is the price for a Pl30 and E5 combo? am interested in buying a combo

mysteriogod said:
Amarbir just 1 more request...sice you are in contact with Soundmagic guys can you please arrange white Pl-30's as well. am sure ppl wud love to see those white earphones... i perseonally want one for sure.... just a query if you can try :)

thanx in advance

and yes what is the price for a Pl30 and E5 combo? am interested in buying a combo

Hi ,

There is No Offer As Such ,the Thing Is you Same Rs :85/- With Combo Shipping .For White Colour i Will Get After i Sell My Stock Of Pl30

this is quite a high price - in terms of warranty - is this a replacement warranty?

whats the TAT for replacements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back