Lynx Introduces GELID In India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

We Introduce You To GELID Products Here In India For The First Time .GELID Means "The English word "gelid" is derived from the Latin word “gelidus†(extremely cold, icy)" .GELID Has Products In The Gaming And Silent Category .Lets Check The Same One by one .....

Gamer Category [ Green & Blue ]

Retail Packed Case Fans [ 80 ,92 And 120mm ] With 4 Rubber Screws & Fan Controller .

Description
  • The WING case fans are premium quality, UV reactive, ultra- quiet, dust and water proof cooling fans for gaming enthusiasts.This series features an unique bearing with patented design, winglet fans blades and low starting voltage. Only the highest quality materials have been used to manufacture this state-of-the-art cooling fan. Control the fan RPM speed according to your desire using the supplied voltage regulator. To add to the silence fan mounts replace traditional screws and are made of high quality, ultra-soft silicone which stop vibrations from the fan motor from travelling into your PC case.
  • Nanoflux Bearing (NFB)

Patented Nanoflux bearing incorporates a clever magnetic design, very high precision manufacturing and runs friction-free and operates noiseless. Electromagnetic fields are exploited to keep solid parts from touching. The load is carried by a magnetic field.
    • Key Features of Nanoflux Bearing (NFB)

The Nano-technology composite ensures lowest abrasion and extreme durability (MTTF 100’000 hours). Compared to other Magnetic bearings this technology allows the impeller to be detached and thus the fan blades can be cleaned easily
    • The material of the Nanoflux bearing is self lubricating and even waterproof.
    • The fan impeller can be removed from the black fan case by applying gentle pressure.
    • Nanoflux Bearing (NFB) compared to sleeve and ball bearingsEven though conventional sleeve and ball bearings currently dominate the fan market however both have their disadvantages. While sleeve bearings have very low noise emissions and are very cost effective, they tend to leak oil; once the oil has dissipated the fan can no longer operate. Ball bearings, on the other hand, while providing longer operating life are costlier, noisier and are prone to damage.GELID’s Nanoflux bearing uses magnetic flux to limit contact and friction between the bearing and the shaft. High precision self-lubricated material eliminates oil leakage. The result is a ultra quiet long life bearing.
  • Fan Speed Control :The RPM speed of any fan can be controlled from full speed to low speed manually according to desire using this voltage regulator. This product is suitable for all high RPM fans and regulates between 5 and 12V.
  • Rubber Fan Mounts :Vibration from fan motors can travel into a PC case and become amplified when a fan is fitted tightly. This ‘vibrational’ noise is annoying if you wish to build a very quiet or virtually silent PC.
    • These rubber mounts have been designed specifically to deal with fan-induced vibrations and are an ideal alternative to standard fan screws, leaving vibrations 100% decoupled from your PC case
Festures :
  • Nanoflux Bearing (NFB)
  • Optimized Winglet Fan Blades
  • Waterproof & Dustproof
  • Long Lifetime (100'000 h MTTF at 40°C)
  • Silicone Fan Mounts
  • Fan Speed Control
Specifications
  • *INCLUDED :4 Fan Mounts, Fan Speed Control
  • Air Flow (CFM) :64.3
  • Bearing :Nanoflux Bearing (NFB)
  • Cable Length (mm) :500 "Sleeved "
  • Connector : 3 Pin Molex
  • Current (A) : 0.22
  • Dimensions (mm) : 120 x 120 x 25
  • Fan Speed (RPM) : 1500
  • Noise Level (dBA) : 25
  • Safety Approvals : UL, CUL, CE, RoHS Compliant
  • Static Pressure (mmAq) : 1.925
  • Voltage (V) : 12
  • Warranty (years) : 5
  • Weight (g) : 119

The Fan In Retail Pack

And Now The Best Part

Lets assume that you need to clean the fan for dust ,A simple press to the fan and the FAN separates from the main part .After This You Can Clean Any side and put back .Simple and Powerful Functions For India .No Semiconductor is inside the coils area making it waterproof too .Dust And water Proof Hip Hip Hurray .....

Pricing :
  • The Same Is Priced @ Rs :950/- + Shipping Extra
Warranty :
  • The Warranty Is 5 Years With Replacement From Lynx Directly .There Might Be Warranty Reduction As We Are In The Process Of Talk With The Peeps there At GELID .
How To Buy :
  • Please PM Me On This Forum .
This Thread Is Under Updates For The Next Few Days .....

Bookings :

• 200mph @ Silent 9 X 1 NOS Reserved
  • imoen @ Silent 9 TC X 1 NOS Reserverd
  • ronnie_gogs @ Silent 9 X 1 NOS Reserved "In Comming Shipment "
  • Counting More ......

I'll let this one pass. Title case again :(

I want my dealer to know that I find it hard to read words written in title case.

Naga said:
Sure like the ease of cleaning part!

Well Naga ,

Thats The Most Brilliant Part of The Same ,Secondly i Would Recommend That If Someone Gives it a wash they could lubricate the spindle with one drop of lubricating oil .I Think It Should Be Done But i Am Not sure .Yes This Fan Can run Under Water Too .

200mph said:
whats the cost of the 92 mm ones ?

Well ,

Who Wants To Find Out Sorry i Am a Noob Here mediahome.in or 200mph .I Guess Both are same ,May Be i Am Wrong Here .Just Wanted To Make sure

In Stock "Sampling Quantity "

GELID Wing 8

GELID Wing 9

GELID Wing 12

GELID Wing 8 UV Blue

GELID Wing 9 UV Blue

GELID Wing 12 UV Blue

GELID Slient 8

GELID Silent 9

GELID Silent 12

GELID Silent 8 PWM

GELID Silent 9 PWM

GELID Silent 12 PWM

GELID Silent 8 TC

GELID Silent 9 TC

GELID Silent 12 TC

GELID Silent Spirit Quadheatpipe Intel Socket 775 and AMD AM2 (1366 ready)

GELID Tower Intel Socket 775 and AMD AM2

LGA- Intel socket 1366 Mounting clip for Silent Spirit

HTPC-1U 28mm low profile AMD socket AM2,AM2+,AM3

HTPC-1U 28mm low profile Intel socket 775

High Performance GELID Thermal Compound

Fan Speed Controller manual RPM control

GELID PWM-Y Cable adapter

Antivibration Fan Mounts Screw Replacement UV Green 8 pcs

Antivibration Fan Mounts Screw Replacement Black 8 pcs

We Are Getting Container Quantity For Resell in Entire India and Are Open To Resell To Dealer Here On TE For Selling On Other Platforms if they wish so .

Well ,

Who Wants To Find Out Sorry i Am a Noob Here mediahome.in or 200mph .I Guess Both are same ,May Be i Am Wrong Here .Just Wanted To Make sure

200mph not = to mediahome.in lol. though am a part am not = to it.

i want it to replace my JMC DATEC that i took from u ages ago :p mind givin the prices :eek:hyeah: . or just ship it to me. i will have the funds transferred

200mph said:
200mph not = to mediahome.in lol. though am a part am not = to it.

i want it to replace my JMC DATEC that i took from u ages ago :p mind givin the prices :eek:hyeah: . or just ship it to me. i will have the funds transferred

Anuj ,

The Same Is For Rs :850/- .Once You Get it You Will Fall In Love With It .I Am Not Expecting Orders ASAP AS i Have To Add The Same In My Website So That People Could Buy Em .But I Could Ship One To you On Monday evening .I Will Make sure i Add This Specially For you .Are you Wanting Green Or Blue Both are UV Reactive .The JMD Datec Is Also a Great Product .

it makes 53 dba noise. man the jmc ones. isnt there the silent ones.

GELID slient pwm 9 this one . is this any cheap. i want silent fan not glowing ones its hard to sleep in night with them glowing

nice one there Paaji.. i remember reading a shootout of fans recently where the Gelids came in for some real good words..

200mph said:
it makes 53 dba noise. man the jmc ones. isnt there the silent ones.

GELID slient pwm 9 this one . is this any cheap. i want silent fan not glowing ones its hard to sleep in night with them glowing

Anuj ,

You Want Silent 9 or wing 9 .I Have Sold Out the PWM Fans ,Yes Bros We Have PWM Fans Too And a special cable to connect few pwn to the cpu pwn connections .Anyways anuj i have sold the silent 9 pwn and i have the silent 9 and the silen 9 tc ,Rates are Silent 9 @ 300/- And Silent 9 TC @ 550 .

stalker said:
nice one there Paaji.. i remember reading a shootout of fans recently where the Gelids came in for some real good words..

Yes ,

I Have Too Many Hottie Pies In Cooling And Case Modding Products Now ,Only 50% on my website And That Too Cluttered ,I Will Rectify this This Week .I Have Three More Products Lined Up After Launching On GELID .GELID wing Series And The Silent Series And That thermal Past Are One Cool Products .

Anuj ,

You Want Silent 9 or wing 9 .I Have Sold Out the PWM Fans ,Yes Bros We Have PWM Fans Too And a special cable to connect few pwn to the cpu pwn connections .Anyways anuj i have sold the silent 9 pwn and i have the silent 9 and the silen 9 tc ,Rates are Silent 9 @ 300/- And Silent 9 TC @ 550 .

slient 9 give me ok :eek:hyeah:

Holy Smokes, Amarbir praji... tussi to chhaa gaye!!!

Last month I read the review of these somewhere and I was blown away.. I wish they made these in fiery red color.. what would be awesome.

Anyway... great stuff sir. If the reds won't come then I might as well buy these, now that I know they're available here in India. :)

iGo said:
Holy Smokes, Amarbir praji... tussi to chhaa gaye!!!

Last month I read the review of these somewhere and I was blown away.. I wish they made these in fiery red color.. what would be awesome.

Anyway... great stuff sir. If the reds won't come then I might as well buy these, now that I know they're available here in India. :)

Sir ,

The Company Director is a Good Friend ,I Will Tell Him That Peeps Want Red Colour Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back