WTB M.2 RPi 5 HAT

tamocha11

Disciple
Hi buddies,
As the title suggests, I am looking for RPi 5 HAT (M.2 2280 support).
Robu.in doesn't have this as of now and the rest of the robotics online stores, umm I've trust issues. Any help, any idea or anyone who is selling, please dm me.
Thanks in advance and regards!

Robu actually has them on backorder so if you place the order now, then you need to wait for 2-3 weeks. If you cannot wait for the official one, you can try the Waveshare one -
I personally cannot vouch for this site. They are a official distributor for Waveshare though. I would suggest asking them first if it is in stock.

Robu actually has them on backorder so if you place the order now, then you need to wait for 2-3 weeks. If you cannot wait for the official one, you can try the Waveshare one -
I personally cannot vouch for this site. They are a official distributor for Waveshare though. I would suggest asking them first if it is in stock.
I too purchase few items from them and pretty much responsive in mail and other support channels. You can mail them for the stock check and then order.

Hi buddies,
As the title suggests, I am looking for RPi 5 HAT (M.2 2280 support).
Robu.in doesn't have this as of now and the rest of the robotics online stores, umm I've trust issues. Any help, any idea or anyone who is selling, please dm me.
Thanks in advance and regards!
If you are not keen on ssd form factor (M.2 2280 support), I think you can look into this RPi 5 Official HAT. Seems an official Raspberry Pi Reseller. Not sure about this website though.

https://e2u.in/collections/raspberr...ories/products/raspberry-pi-m-2-hat-e2u-india

They are authorised sellers. I have ordered from them in the past.

I have waveshare hat that I've been using for few weeks and can sell(400+ shipping) after few days when my argon neon 5 nvme case arrives.
You can get cheap kioxia 2242 or 2230 nvme drives from e2zSTORE to go along with this.

Back