FS: Desktops Mac mini M1 8GB/256GB 1 Gbps ethernet Brand new (not sealed) 1 year warranty

codwapeace

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Uttarakhand
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 28, 2021
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Don't need. Impulse purchase.
Brand new. Delivered today. Used for couple of hours. Impulse purchase. I am used to windows. Everything included that comes with a brand new mini other than the Apple sticker.
Price is fixed.

Attachments

• photo6064497876857368031.jpg
    photo6064497876857368031.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Please do mention the config specs like cpu/gpu cores, ram, storage, 1g/10g ethernet, would help the buyers. Screenshot of about this mac would be very helpful(blur the serial no)

Ah. You bought it on a student discount. Now the price makes sense.

Otherwise the lowest retail price is usually ~60k after the card discounts.

You know you could have tested macos virtually? Or maybe spun up a free tier vm in a public cloud?

For example? None of the major providers seems to provide free tier mac systems. The only I can thing of is Azure Hosted Agents for CICD Pipelines (time bound free).

If this was 16gb ram, would have taken in an instant. I would highly suggest you give it a try. More than a couple of hours that it. MAC OS is really very good. Especially on native appul hardware.

Last edited:
If this was 6gb ram, would have taken in an instant. I would highly suggest you give it a try. More than a couple of hours that it. MAC OS is really very good. Especially on native appul hardware.
I guess you mean 16.
It's a shame that the RAM can't be upgraded. 8 GB is ok now, but 3 years down the line, it's going to be too little. I myself want a Mac ever since I saw the reviews of M1, but 8 GB is not enough and 16 GB is too expensive.

Back