Mah New Rig :d....

Hey ppl.....finally i have got mah new rig setup :D....

After eating RIO'z head many times on wat to buy n wat not to....i finally have the new pc setup....

The final config goes like this -->

Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 @ 2.4 ghz
Asus P5B Deluxe
Ocz Platinum 2*1 Gigz pc6400
XFX 6800 xt xtreme 256 mb
LG 17" LCD L1730-S
Hitachi 320 gigs sata II
Seagate 80 gigs sata II
Sony Dru 530A
Sony Cd-Rom
Powersafe 500w psu
Zebronics Peace
* though i wanted to buy sumthin like Antec Neo He 500 or CM Igreen wid Superlanboy...but cudnt find ne of those @ lammy last week.
PS : I want to post mah rig @ " rig gallery " but i am gettin sum error : You dnt have permission to view the page .....:S wats that.

if want to game then man thats a bad choice of the the graphics card...you should have rather got E6300 and a 7900GS atleast....this is only if you want to game

Hotstuff said:
if want to game then man thats a bad choice of the the graphics card...you should have rather got E6300 and a 7900GS atleast....this is only if you want to game

Bah.....the card aint new re....the card is 7 monthz old....me waiting for nvidia's mid range dx 10 cards......will buy prolly in the late summers or around winters....

:( about the pics.....i dnt think m gonna post pics until i sleeve the cables n do sum mgmt.....its a big mess....a jungle of cables inside the cabi....:p

if u wanna get 8800 gts or gtx both are available in mumbai at prime abgb, for xfx 8800gtx 41000+4% vat, leadtek 8800gtx 38000, zebronics(not sure) 29500. dont know the price of gts but u do get it in mumbai

Back