Car & Bike Mahindra duro dz Test Ride Challenge!

hey I heard about the Mahindra Duro DZ Test Ride Challenge! Where you get Rs. 500 on any other scooter purchase. That sounds interesting… it seems like Mahindra is pretty confident about the Duro DZ launch & the cool features it comes with. Eager to test ride one!! what do you guys think?

hey I heard about the Mahindra Duro DZ Test Ride Challenge! Where you get Rs. 500 on any other scooter purchase. That sounds interesting… it seems like Mahindra is pretty confident about the Duro DZ launch & the cool features it comes with. Eager to test ride one!! what do you guys think?

Good pitch, but you are over doing the duro pitch. I am pretty certain you are being paid to promote the duro from your profile history and posts.

here you say you are eager to test one, but in the 'how much a duro costs' thread you say you have purchased this scooter. Noticed your behavior earlier also, but was doubtful. Now either way, you are a lair or a paid troll :p

Reporting to mods.

For the record, mahindra has sad customer service with limited dealers. Also a bad record on part quality and supporting previous kinetic customers. I am one of them, hence took extra time to figure out why you are pushing this so much. From your reply in the other thread:
Come out of limbo buddy…….I have purchased this one and it is like out of the box. The feature which Mahindra introduced in it is really extolled. Along with having smooth ride it is also a powerful scooter with extra space.
www.techenclave.com/topic/510349-how-much-does-a-mahindra-duro-dz-costs/page__pid__1738824

Back