FS: Others Mann Co. Supply Crate TF2 Keys (Can be sold on Steam Community Market for Steam Wallet)

roygarg

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bangalore
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 17, 2024
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed
I am selling Mann Co. Supply Crate TF2 Keys. Each key costs Rs 176 in the Steam Community market. On selling the keys in the Steam Community market, each key will fetch Rs 153 steam wallet. I have 48 keys at the moment and can get more if needed. These keys sell almost instantly in the Steam Community market.

Minimum purchase quantity is 12 keys.

Cost is Rs 1500 for 12 keys. Essentially, you are getting Rs 1836 steam wallet for Rs 1500. Cost is Rs 6000 for all 48 keys. Price is non-negotiable.

Before purchasing, please ensure that you are able to use the Steam Community market and that you have been using the Steam Mobile Authenticator for at least 7 days. If you satisfy these conditions and want to purchase keys, please share your trade URL over a PM. It can be accessed by navigating to your steam Inventory, clicking on Trade Offers, and then clicking on Who can send me Trade Offers?

1713878172817.png

1713878121687.png

Attachments

• TF2 Keys 1.PNG
    TF2 Keys 1.PNG
    163.6 KB · Views: 39
  • TF2 Keys 2.PNG
    TF2 Keys 2.PNG
    166.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Essentially, you are getting Rs 1836 steam wallet for Rs 1500.
I was interested, but then I started mathing and am confused. Each key costs 171 in the market, but that won't be what you end up getting as Steam Wallet (as you mentioned).
Post Steam's fee, you get Rs 149~ per key, which is basically the price of each key you're selling. What's the upside for buyers then or am I missing something glaringly obvious?

I was interested, but then I started mathing and am confused. Each key costs 171 in the market, but that won't be what you end up getting as Steam Wallet (as you mentioned).
Post Steam's fee, you get Rs 149~ per key, which is basically the price of each key you're selling. What's the upside for buyers then or am I missing something glaringly obvious?
Completely forgot about Steam fee.

How did you miscalculate that?
Rn the price of it on steam market is rs173,
If you list it at that price, it's basically a guaranteed sale (it's basically an alt currency used for trading) and hence you'll get roughly 150rs per key after steam takes it cut (that is what OP is suggesting, I believe it's accurate)

OP is selling 12 keys at 1500
If you sell 12 keys @150 (not @150, but @173 each keeping the tax in mind) on market that is roughly 1800
300 rs for you.

Last edited:
There are minor price fluctuations that keep happening. If you see the price history for the last week, you can see that the prices fluctuate between 170 and 179. At the time of posting it was 176 per key that gives you 153 post steam taxes.

Update: All keys sold for now. Have more keys that will be tradable in a few days. If anyone wants to buy, please let me know.

Last edited:
How did you miscalculate that?
Rn the price of it on steam market is rs173,
If you list it at that price, it's basically a guaranteed sale (it's basically an alt currency used for trading) and hence you'll get roughly 150rs per key after steam takes it cut (that is what OP is suggesting, I believe it's accurate)

OP is selling 12 keys at 1500
If you sell 12 keys @150 (not @150, but @173 each keeping the tax in mind) on market that is roughly 1800
300 rs for you.
Ah gotcha, in terms of Steam Market value. I was thinking in terms of final wallet value. MB!

Back