Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Is there an option to give multiple trader ratings/feedback for 1 thread. I think most people are motivated to open more than 1 thread for the ratings. Also the argument of clutter can be given by the seller as well. Too many things for sale in a single thread can cause clutter and look as a nuisance to the thread viewer as well. Personally, I am less motivated to open a thread which has too many items for sale and prefer single item, single thread approach.
I personally don't have any issue with multiple items in one thread if the formatting is good and the thread title is proper.
I don't know about the feedback (and tbh I don't care much about it either), I don't leave feedback unless sellers ask me to. So my feedback is still single digit. But I feel that if seller/buyer wants multiple feedback for a single deal then that's unethical.

I personally don't have any issue with multiple items in one thread if the formatting is good and the thread title is proper.
I don't know about the feedback (and tbh I don't care much about it either), I don't leave feedback unless sellers ask me to. So my feedback is still single digit. But I feel that if seller/buyer wants multiple feedback for a single deal then that's unethical.
Then you have wasted your deals. Feedback is utmost important when dealing esp. if someones wants to trust you.
Is there an option to give multiple trader ratings/feedback for 1 thread. I think most people are motivated to open more than 1 thread for the ratings. Also the argument of clutter can be given by the seller as well. Too many things for sale in a single thread can cause clutter and look as a nuisance to the thread viewer as well. Personally, I am less motivated to open a thread which has too many items for sale and prefer single item, single thread approach.
I think you can. If today you bought a single item from that thread you can exchange ratings and tomorrow you bought another item you can submit another rating.
There should have been a limit for an active thread by a member in market section its morning and I see 75% of front page is occupied by a single member http://prntscr.com/114dmia he even have 4 more threads on second page http://prntscr.com/114dopv
That means at a given time he is the only member with sale threads on front page pushing all other members thread onto next page which I feel is unfair
This should be reported to mods if the seller is acting like some full time seller here and using the platform solely for single purpose.
Ths is how earlier full time te shopkeepers got banned who were fully stubborn with arrogant behavior esp. Ganesh and the full time reseller Jaydipmori who was polite.

Last edited:
Then you have wasted your deals. Feedback is utmost important when dealing esp. if someones wants to trust you.
Nah I don't think I "wasted" them. That's subjective. I'm active here (right now) if that matters. TE is not an ecom site so the visitors and buyers/sellers aren't in the thousands. So I don't think it will affect me much. We'll see.

Nah I don't think I "wasted" them. That's subjective. I'm active here (right now) if that matters. TE is not an ecom site so the visitors and buyers/sellers aren't in the thousands. So I don't think it will affect me much. We'll see.

See, I hadn't come across this post of yours I would have thought you're some "timepass" uncle who keeps posting in FS threads without buying anything.

Also what's with people selling expensive phones 70k + after a few months ... Or brand new opened ? I don't get it . Is it some gst input scam here ?

It's a thing with kids these days (I mean, under 25's with 40k+/month jobs), they'll buy it on emi, get bored, sell it low for a quick windfall of cash to splurge on something else while not thinking much about the remaining emi payments. Eventually, they'll pay off all the defaulting emi payments with a credit card and then convert that into a long term emi.

CEX is usually flooded with phones such as these, at least the two branches here in Hyderabad.

It's a thing with kids these days (I mean, under 25's with 40k+/month jobs), they'll buy it on emi, get bored, sell it low for a quick windfall of cash to splurge on something else while not thinking much about the remaining emi payments. Eventually, they'll pay off all the defaulting emi payments with a credit card and then convert that into a long term emi.

CEX is usually flooded with phones such as these, at least the two branches here in Hyderabad.
Cex sells gfx cards too, check it out. Low priced i heard

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 7.50.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 7.50.59 PM.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 149
There should have been a limit for an active thread by a member in market section its morning and I see 75% of front page is occupied by a single member http://prntscr.com/114dmia he even have 4 more threads on second page http://prntscr.com/114dopv
That means at a given time he is the only member with sale threads on front page pushing all other members thread onto next page which I feel is unfair

On further examination - this member is selling the same stuff since 1+ year just bumping and creating new threads. Look at his sales - Pics are more than a year old even on brand new threads. Is this even allowed? Don't pictures have to be recent? This guy is treating the forum as his personal OLX - Funnily, even OLX would not allow this kind of spammy behavior.

Really, why is this okay? are the mods asleep?

Also his statement "for sale any queries via pm only don't spoil the thread" completely goes against the grain of forum culture - the whole point of which is to help each other and share observations/information.

So one guy have annoyed by my post and its been taken down .. btw only 40pic are allowed in one post that's why I have to make multiple thread I don't bump every 24 hours time see properly. And why didn't you use ignore member in first place. anyways you win I give up enjoy your view in market section

So one guy have annoyed by my post and its been taken down .. btw only 40pic are allowed in one post that's why I have to make multiple thread I don't bump every 24 hours time see properly. And why didn't you use ignore member in first place. anyways you win I give up enjoy your view in market section
Dude that's a legit issue. And I'm pretty sure he's not the only one feeling that it was spammy.
As for the image limit you can use imgur. I don't see any problem there. Ignore member isn't a solution from how I see.
If you want to list more items for sale then just create a new thread with multiple items and better formatting.

Dude that's a legit issue. And I'm pretty sure he's not the only one feeling that it was spammy.
As for the image limit you can use imgur. I don't see any problem there. Ignore member isn't a solution from how I see.
If you want to list more items for sale then just create a new thread with multiple items and better formatting.
Ok thanks for the quick reply will do. I hope that last thing to do

I'll ignore as he mentioned but hope he will see the reason when using a cool head.
He can go through the posts after mine and see the reactions from members how they feel, Sometimes we don't have to write (thumbsup) say it all

That guy dropped the 1660ti price from 34999 to 34998. This is just plain trolling. Not my place to comment if this should be allowed.
As for that conversation about price policing that gets cleaned, it's right to warn a potential buyer about the inflated price the seller is going for. Mods retained @2kool2btrue's post right from the beginning for a reason.

Back