Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Welcome. You'll get used to it. There are those of us who don't believe in profiteering off GPUs and those that believe in letting the free market do its thing. If I'm letting go of a GPU now (like that'll happen) I'll cherry pick and give it to a forum member who won't resell or I know to have been looking for a GPU since long. If you open a GPU FS thread and price it reasonably it might be picked off by someone (who just joined the forum; nothing wrong in this but you won't know if they are here to start a GPU business/only active in classifieds) who'll flip it instantly.

Edit: Cherry picking is flawed too. If everyone thought that way I wouldn't have gotten my GPU at a fair price from a fellow member too.

Last edited:
Welcome. You'll get used to it. There are those of us who don't believe in profiteering off GPUs and those that believe in letting the free market do its thing. If I'm letting go of a GPU now (like that'll happen) I'll cherry pick and give it to a forum member who won't resell or I know to have been looking for a GPU since long. If you open a GPU FS thread and price it reasonably it might be picked off by someone (who just joined the forum/only active in classifieds) who'll flip it instantly.
Yeah, that's a legit concern as well. I really Liked the LTT's verified gamer program for this same reason. People who bought the cards from them, bought it for gaming and not just reselling it for a profit.
I know it's not a perfect world and free market economy will always rule the prices. However, the little kid in my head just cannot get over the childhood pain and longing of a new gpu, and the joy that it got after I got my first real gaming PC at the age of 28, after a decent job, and entered again into the wonderful world of pc gaming, and how this pain, just like mine, is prevailing inside so many others who cannot get their hands on a GPU due to the high prices. And today, I have so many friends who are willing to get into gaming but cannot due to hardware costs. I'm not talking about people who have never witnessed pc gaming. They have witnessed it during it's prime (CS 1.6 days), during their childhood as well, same as me, but cannot get into it due to the bloody entry level cards bloating up double in prices.
I didn't pay Scalper prices, and I hope nobody else has to either. I hope everyone gets a FE GPU at MSRP very soon, and I hope everyone scalping here ends up selling their GPUs at a loss. The little kid inside my head would like that; it would reaffirm my faith in humanity.

It's the most targeted product for scamming in Amazon lol. The seller,

Screenshot_2021-10-10-17-07-06-03_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg

Thats a good laptop but a bad price. (Not trying to sound rude here). Also i cannot send a offer because then il be considered a LOW-BALLER because its way below your asking price.
same thoughts idk why mods are not allowing my comment on this particular post

I came back after a long time and I noticed a lot of old iPhones being sold some with 90%+ battery health. There needs to be a rule made specifically for iPhones, whether the battery is ORIGINAL and replaced by Apple service center or third party battery replaced by local service centers. The latter can be done cheaply but I cannot speak of the quality. Sellers need to clarify for transparency's sake.

I came back after a long time and I noticed a lot of old iPhones being sold some with 90%+ battery health. There needs to be a rule made specifically for iPhones, whether the battery is ORIGINAL and replaced by Apple service center or third party battery replaced by local service centers. The latter can be done cheaply but I cannot speak of the quality. Sellers need to clarify for transparency's sake.
Why a rule? Buyer can ask the seller if it was replaced or not.

Back