Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Quite a few members banned from TE are admins and sidekicks on FB. Some are indulging in proxy sales too.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's selling the invite to buy the gpu for 8.5k and not the actual gpu. He basically wants 8.5k to get "access" to buy the gpu.
What if somebody gives it for free "pun intended" then nobody is interested then they will sell for a price so that it might attract scalpers or miners.

Guys if this dude has the confidence to say this then you should have the confidence to ask out that girl you like.
As per the rules, he is supposed to post pics of the component that are on sale, I don't see pics of anything but cabinet and only from the front. Also as you pointed out CPU Z, HD health etc.... are missing. System is quite new as it was purchased just 9 months years ago so God knows

Now we suddenly have windfall of GPU and many are upgrading even before the new series yet to be announced by Nvidia and AMD.

Seems Minors jumping the ship or on lookout for upgraded cards for better business

Now we suddenly have windfall of GPU and many are upgrading even before the new series yet to be announced by Nvidia and AMD.

Seems Minors jumping the ship or on lookout for upgraded cards for better business
You will see countless reasons like "upgrade", "no time to game" etc.... but everyone knows why they are on sale. Lets wait a bit more

OT
Some posts I see are sealed units of anything off of flipkart , amazon and immediately on sale after buying . I don't understand the logic behind this . If you did not want it why did you buy it ... and now if you don't need it why don't you return if ?
PS No offence intended to anyone here . I just don't understand this so I asked .
Mods feel free to delete if my post adds no value to this thread .
Cheers ! .

Back