Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

A couple of hilarious GPU sale threads recently..
"No time for gaming but want to upgrade to 4080!"
"Bought from some guy on olx but owner is my friend and still in touch"
:D

In my research, these are the current prices for GPUs in the used market place :-
  • 3060 - Anywhere between 20-24k
  • 3060ti - Anywhere between 23-27k
  • 3070 - Anywhere between 28-32k
  • 3070ti - Anywhere between 42-45k
  • 3080 - Anywhere between 46-52k
  • 3080ti - Anywhere between 53-56k
These prices could fall even further as more and more miners start to realize that there is no other alternate coin which is profitable
So do your research before paying exorbitant rates for used GPUs in the current market

"No time for gaming but want to upgrade to 4080!"
I saw that reason and was laughing hard
These prices could fall even further as more and more miners start to realize that there is no other alternate coin which is profitable
So do your research before paying exorbitant rates for used GPUs in the current market
Spot on with the prices, I believe 3060Ti will settle for 20k within a month. In 2~3 months maybe 3070 will fall to 20~22k range

I saw that reason and was laughing hard

Spot on with the prices, I believe 3060Ti will settle for 20k within a month. In 2~3 months maybe 3070 will fall to 20~22k range
Lower end and mid tier gpus will not fall that muxh untill one is buying in bulk the used gpus...mist to fall will be the higher end cards like 3070ti which have been to go for 37-38k also and same way 3080 for 45k around. But by years year's end more lower prices for gpu might be possible but don't think otherwise as 40series not that cheap as everyone thought so....even 4060 and 4070 will be priced higher this time as can be seen for 4080 which is now 20k+ higher than last time and that too with memory being 192bit this time.

Price suggestion/feedback it's overpriced post Sep 15th People selling 9+ year warranty remaining PSU of 750/850watt around 4-5k, 1000 watt PSU around 8-9k. Rest upto you... Patience is the key

Attention Newbies In This Forum!!!

PLEASE DO NOT POST -
“share payment details” then ghost the seller after he sends you his personal details!!

This is just unethical on your part, only comment if you’re serious about the purchase and do not waste the seller’s time!

This is not your local shop where you can say, share payment details and then disappear for some days and then come back and say buying something else.

I have put this particular user who seems very new to this forum on my personal blacklist and never dealing with him again. Annoyed me with his late messages and then says - sorry brother, drop the idea, buying something else. I even packed the item thinking he would send the money..

What a waste of time!
"Share payment details" is not a confirmation of anything. If you're assuming something then this is your fault. I was serious about the purchase at that time and hence commented "share payment details". No one is here to waste time.
About unethical, I haven't committed anything or said anything to hold on. People's have life and sometime it people get busy somewhere or change their decision. Nothing personal here.
You're in Marketplace section on online forum and dealing/exchange. Don't pretend you're something different.
I already tried to explain my decision in PM but you still put this on public forum hence reply.

Mate. headphonezone.in is selling a "new" FiiO UTW5S for ₹9,999

Who in their right minds do you think will buy a 6 months used one for ₹10,500?

It's 5-6k at best in my opinion.

"Share payment details" is not a confirmation of anything. If you're assuming something then this is your fault. I was serious about the purchase at that time and hence commented "share payment details". No one is here to waste time.
About unethical, I haven't committed anything or said anything to hold on. People's have life and sometime it people get busy somewhere or change their decision. Nothing personal here.
You're in Marketplace section on online forum and dealing/exchange. Don't pretend you're something different.
I already tried to explain my decision in PM but you still put this on public forum hence reply.
If you weren’t sure about the deal, then dont start off a conversation by saying “interested in bluetooth, shared payment details in PM pls” in my thread or any one else’s thread. Inquire about it normally and then go ahead.

After your post on my thread, I messaged and requested to send your pincode because I needed to check for shipping costs which I am bearing, after that I sent you my personal details as you requested, you disappeared and showed up after 3-4 days saying “Sorry brother, drop the idea. Buying something else!”, this behaviour annoyed me and especially coming from an absolute new member. You must not be having any experience in these forums at all. That was unethical on your part, only comment if you’re serious about the purchase and do not waste the seller’s time!

0AF55767-2385-4CFC-B9A0-C13D3CF81C1F.jpeg
This is a sole person you are dealing with and their valuable time, you’re not dealing with some bots or personnel within a company. This is not a business! This is someone’s time and effort. This is a forum for people to off-load used and old goods! This is not your local shop where you can keep the seller on hold or waiting for days (without atleast informing in advance). I even packed the item waiting for your reply.

Learn to respect other peoples time and effort.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is a forum, not an fb sell group.

Be careful with this seller. The seller did not divulge that there were other buyers in queue and refused to provide payment information even though it was already shared with others. I am not going to go into the ethics of it but any good seller should inform anyone expressing interest that there were buyers in queue. Without this transparency, we will never know if this was a case of post being made just to improve feedback count.

Yeah buddy if you think asking for payment details is not an intimation of a potential buyer who agreed to all terms and conditions and is ready to buy then this community is not for you. Please head back to OLX and FB groups.
Be careful with this seller. The seller did not divulge that there were other buyers in queue and refused to provide payment information even though it was already shared with others. I am not going to go into the ethics of it but any good seller should inform anyone expressing interest that there were buyers in queue. Without this transparency, we will never know if this was a case of post being made just to improve feedback count.
I've also seen a couple members with such attitude of "whoever pays first, gets it" they share details with multiple members nearly at the same time and whoever's payment comes first wins the fastest fingers contest.

I've also seen a couple members with such attitude of "whoever pays first, gets it" they share details with multiple members nearly at the same time and whoever's payment comes first wins the fastest fingers contest.
I have no issues with that as long as it is a level playing field. In this case the seller simply refused to divulge the payment information even after repeatedly asking for it and even made excuses. In the background the payment info had been already provided to another buyer much before.

Back