Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

emoji2961.png
you made your acc here just to off load your goods.
Like I said iam not interested in goods that go against the grain of the forum, so kindly crap else where. Not in my thread.
Account made on Feb 25
Purchased on March 3rd
Do the math kind sir.

@chetansha ffs stop whining. You seem to have a lot of problems when it comes to deals which you missed or couldn't get at the price you want and stuff like this. It sucks but the market section doesn't revolve around you. Don't let the deals which you got so far get into your head.

Account made on Feb 25
Purchased on March 3rd
Do the math kind sir.
Is it about that SSD?

So @chetansha you're fine with resellers but not with reselling for profit.
Are you jealous that you couldn't get the deal or that's he's selling it for profit?
I was a little jealous that he got the deal too but that's not reason enough for you to be acting like this and bullying someone just because they didn't share it with you or because they're "new".

Requesting our dear mods to please see if we can have a separate reseller section :)

Who will decide whether an FS thread is put up by a reseller or a normal one? Who will handle disputes/claims where reseller people will say it's not a resale rather their own products?

We already have a "dealer" role. I say why not just slap it onto such people's profiles who regularly have 10+ sale threads open.

Otherwise, I feel regular forum members are well aware of who resellers are and how to deal with them.

Years back, more like a decade back we used to have Amarbir, Mediahome and gang... and so many Group Order threads. We even had some sales reps/distris then. Yet, everything was smooth.
I am certain Nirmal reminisces those times as well.

I personally have bought from resellers here and found those I have dealt with to be honest and cooperative. But, certainly, if it wasn't for the trust in this forum or its moderators, I won't have bought from them on any other platforms like OLX etc.

Imo, let it be voluntary for people to declare that they are a dealer/reselling and they can post their threads in a subforum. Atleast, it will keep the clutter out from the member sales threads which is the main gripe here.

Last edited:
Imo, let it be voluntary for people to declare that they are a dealer/reselling and they can post their threads in a subforum. Atleast, it will keep the clutter out from the member sales threads which is the main gripe here.
I second this. Additionally if its feasible, anyone having 5 or greater active sale threads, should get tagged automatically a dealer/reseller and all threads moved to the sub.

Amarbir was good at the beginning. I personally won't mind if they deal only in brand new or new and open box if they are like proaudiohome guys.

Regarding the latest post on RTX3060 - This guy is selling an RTX3060 on the forum and I contacted him as the price is too sweet to miss.. but there were a few red flags -

1) First, earlier his purchase date was 15 April, 2021 which he changed after I questioned. Then he changed it to 15 July, 2019 but RTX3060 wasn't even released in 2019!!

2) He kept changing his stance on location of the item. first he said its in US, then he said India and that he can ship to US as well.

3) When I asked him for Invoice of the item, he bluntly refused and told me not to bother him.

4) He didn't share his Phone number with me saying that his phone isn't working.

5) He hasn't even mentioned his city of residence.

6) It seems that he bought this GPU from US so it won't have any warranty here whereas he is misguiding people by saying that it has 3 months warranty.

Edit - 7) He first asked me to pay via Paypal, then Bitcoin/Crypto and then PhonePe. Wow.

I can't say if the deal is genuine or not, but I just wanted to share some red-flags. If the said person shares invoice and is more transparent in his dealings, it is a very good deal. I am sharing full conversation in DMs here for full transparency.

Attachments

• Scam_1.JPG
    Scam_1.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Scam_2.JPG
    Scam_2.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Scam_3.JPG
    Scam_3.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Scam_4.JPG
    Scam_4.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Scam_5.JPG
    Scam_5.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 108
  • Scam_6.JPG
    Scam_6.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Scam_7.JPG
    Scam_7.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 97
  • Scam_8.JPG
    Scam_8.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 100
  • Scam_9.JPG
    Scam_9.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Scam_10.JPG
    Scam_10.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I doubt he even has/had the GPU with him. None of the pics had his forum user id on a paper. Honestly I blame the gullible members here. Why are we so careless when it comes to unbelievable deals?? If we fall for such deals and they turn out to be scams then we definitely deserve it.
I reported the thread.

I doubt he even has/had the GPU with him. None of the pics had his forum user id on a paper. Honestly I blame the gullible members here. Why are we so careless when it comes to unbelievable deals?? If we fall for such deals and they turn out to be scams then we definitely deserve it.
I reported the thread.
Yeah.. I'll be more agile next time. The thing is that such deals close so fast that it made me a bit anxious.

His Bitcoin/Crypto thing was big red flag for me and thereafter I became suspicious.

Thanks to @TheCoolerPlayer and @Donald on r/IndianGaming discord, they finally made everything clearer.

Honestly I blame the gullible members here. Why are we so careless when it comes to unbelievable deals?? If we fall for such deals and they turn out to be scams then we definitely deserve it.
Desperate times call for desperate actions. Some are not wiser than others.
Yeah.. I'll be more agile next time. The thing is that such deals close so fast that it made me a bit anxious.
Relatable, missed quite a few good deals myself.
His Bitcoin/Crypto thing was big red flag for me and thereafter I became suspicious.

Thanks to @TheCoolerPlayer and @Donald on r/IndianGaming discord, they finally made everything clearer.
That was a major redflag. Glad to see someone saved from a scam.

Something's not right. I doubt if someone who has been on the forum for so long and made a couple of deals would do this. Especially all these red flags.

seems account was compromised. we are checking.
For his sake I hope so. I think we'll be able to know if you cross-check his past posts or the way he writes.
Desperate times call for desperate actions. Some are not wiser than others.
I understand that. I'm just saying we shouldn't fall for the "obvious" ones even if we are desperate else it's only going to negatively affect us, that is not worth at all. He could at least have had the user id on paper up. That was a dumb way to scam someone (if it was a scam). If someone doesn't or can't then it's a major red flag though it can be bypassed easily ("if you want to catch a criminal then think like a criminal"). Also another tip, the background/surface on which the item being sold is placed should be the same. I fell for a similar trick a long time ago and have since learned from it.

Last edited:
Back