Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

Ha, I didn't even realize and I visit this place multiple times a day. Looks like he was a really old member that was active throughout the years, but mostly in the marketplace section. Maybe he was reselling and/or didn't want to explain how/why he had such a large personal stash of hardware? The admins/mods have made it clear over the last few weeks that resellers aren't welcome here and that the marketplace is only for offloading unused/unwanted items. I can understand and even respect this, I've seen places like [H] lose their community focus when resellers came in and took over the marketplace, that's even with the 100 post minimum they used to have.

Tangentially, who pays for hosting/bandwidth of this forum? I've made several sales here that would not have been possible locally and I've been meaning to contribute a portion towards the maintenance expenses of this place. Maybe there's a thread somewhere I've not been able to find.

Last edited:
Tangentially, who pays for hosting/bandwidth of this forum? I've made several sales there that would not have been possibly locally and I've been meaning to contribute a portion towards the maintenance expenses of this place. Maybe there's a thread somewhere I've not been able to find.

Took 2nd dose covishield on April 15th. No fever or any other issues after both the shots.
Have worked in covid icus and wards for almost a year and never got the virus..

Why was thomasjude47 banned?

Why was thomasjude47 banned?
@Renegade @puns @logistopath @Crazy_Eddy

To clarify, i'm not asking the mods to explain themselves or their actions. I'm just wondering if it was about something he posted since that's something that could be concerning me or other members.

Lol, I missed that thread. He was trolling with his previous GPU thread too and looks like he's keen on maintaining that streak.

Link to main thread: https://techenclave.com/threads/corsair-ql140-rgb-fans-for-trade-dual-pack-with-controller.199017/

Salude Admins, Mods & Likes.
Hope U have a good day!

Unlikely to troll this thread but from an ethical bias,

The purchase price of 2 of these QL140 is exactly HALF of his quoted price.
That's being an unfair trade practice.

OP seller, can't expect buyer to pay for his choice of new purchases from buyers pocket.
It would have been fair if at the very least he would have priced them as much as the billing amount. Which comes to 2800 x2 = ₹5600/-

Not the prices of his choice of white fans = 14k.

I'm all support for trade of fair sales and purchases.
But, the deal should be fair. My 2 cents. I came looking coz I would have bought them fans.

Regards,
FreakyChokra

Last edited by a moderator:
Salude Admins, Mods & Likes.
Hope U have a good day!

Unlikely to troll this thread but from an ethical bias,

The purchase price of 2 of these QL140 is exactly HALF of his quoted price.
That's being an unfair trade practice.

OP seller, can't expect buyer to pay for his choice of new purchases from buyers pocket.
It would have been fair if at the very least he would have priced them as much as the billing amount. Which comes to 2800 x2 = ₹5600/-

Not the prices of his choice of white fans = 14k.

I'm all support for trade of fair sales and purchases.
But, the deal should be fair. My 2 cents. I came looking coz I would have bought them fans.

Regards,
FreakyChokra
The price for 2 of those new fans are over 8k. Normally I wouldn't consider spending so much on fans alone but I got a good deal on this so I'm trying to trade so I can get what I need.

My motive isn't to make a profit, it was just for trade but according to the rules I just mentioned the price I'd sell it for anyway. I have been completely transparent about the price I got it for, reason for sale and everything. Mods can let me know if I am breaking any rule and I'll take it down immediately

Have a good day!

I believe if you want to strictly trade only, then you can remove the price and adjust the wordings. The problem was you didn't mention a price but was "open to offers", and that's bidding.
I don't know what these fans go for so can't comment on that but rules allow you to price it as high as you want though. It looks like you want 14k for fans that are worth 5k to 8k you say? That'll throw people off.
Nothing wrong in having 14k as the upper limit but if you're only looking to sell it at the current market value that can be made clear too.

Last edited:
I believe if you want to strictly trade only, then you can remove the price adjust the wordings. The problem was you didn't mention a price but was "open to offers", and that's bidding.
I don't know what theses fans go for so can't comment on that but rules allow you to price it as high as you want though. It looks like you want 14k for fans that are worth 5k to 8k you say? That'll throw people of.
Nothing wrong in having 14k as the upper limit but if you're only looking to sell it at the current market value that can be made clear too.
Yes, I included the price once the mods pointed out that it counts as bidding and is against the rules.
Im selling 2 dual packs, each one goes for 8k new so I've priced them according to that value at 6.7k. Looks like my description is a bit confusing though, I'll edit it to make it clear

This is not a price check thread. this is for discussing anything already in market section and if people wanna chat on it here than the market threads

A member is claiming Gaming cafe closure with in couple of months (as per purchase date) where as we all know how difficult it is to get hands on GPU's so I doubt the reason he gave is legit. Also he came all guns blazing at a member when he simply asked if he had a single PC to take screenshot.

A member is claiming Gaming cafe closure with in couple of months (as per purchase date) where as we all know how difficult it is to get hands on GPU's so I doubt the reason he gave is legit. Also he came all guns blazing at a member when he simply asked if he had a single PC to take screenshot.

we can all be given a chance once. next time if he does something similar, we will know its a reseller or whatever. He wont get it to do it again :)

we can all be given a chance once. next time if he does something similar, we will know its a reseller or whatever. He wont get it to do it again :)
Sometimes one chance is all that these "Scamsters" need, uske baad Kya "Life jinga la la " :p
Ye toh bas bahana hai, No one in is going to open a business like this in a time like this. I will see the shop license papers only then believe the Op (But thats asking too much here, Especially since I m not interested in buying anything from the op).
And how come he doesn't have anything else to sell ? Intrigues me . . .

Last edited:
Back