Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

@yash891 @Ir0nMerc if you have any offers or any interest go through PM route..

Unfortunately i haven't find concerning people like you when the GPU prices spiked up and scalpers sell GPU over the MSRP and for profits..
hey they're just posting honest and fair facts, this is a community driven site and hence its actually nice to see people looking out for each other.
when you get defensive like this, you only give credence to the fact that there are scalpers still looking to lighten the pockets of noobs and people who are not clued in on current pricing.
please try keep in mind, this is TE and not Olx so people have the right to state facts as they are.
GLWS

You would not believe the number of people on OLX who think they're sitting on a sack of gold.

Offtopic even for this thread but this reminded of an interaction I had with someone OLX. They had listed a 'desktop cpu' for 1500 and this is how it went after I asked for more photos:

photo_2022-09-06 03.55.26.jpeg photo_2022-09-06 04.00.58.jpeg

I offered 1k as a courtesy even though it wasn't what I was looking for because they went out of their way to send photos.

But then they raised the price from 1500 to 6000 and appraised their old, outdated PCI devices at 1000 each.

This is what I have to put up with just because I'm trying to find Pentium 3 era hardware.

I told him he was an enemy of his own intellect and blocked him because he kept calling.

Yes as a mining pc working load and basic pc load are different. A mining pc's psu runs 24/7 while a basic pc's psu runs a lot less.

Although the product is sold but still its better if this is clarified.
It doesnt matter here as the psu is under warranty and no damages as well. Buyer can use it after rma!
Again, a gold standard efficient psu can run on full load 24x7 without caring if its used for mining, gaming or general purpose as far as its from a reputed brand and top 3 tier.

It doesnt matter here as the psu is under warranty and no damages as well. Buyer can use it after rma!
Again, a gold standard efficient psu can run on full load 24x7 without caring if its used for mining, gaming or general purpose as far as its from a reputed brand and top 3 tier.
I am sorry I beg to differ, So far many of my friends burnt thier PSU(while running on full load 24*7) to be on safer side mining people prefer 0.8x load of PSU capacity. On worse example of extreme damage due to PSU issue was person lost his 2.5L mining rig: PSU on fire resulting in wooden rig on fire then GPU mounted on it.

Offtopic even for this thread but this reminded of an interaction I had with someone OLX. They had listed a 'desktop cpu' for 1500 and this is how it went after I asked for more photos:

View attachment 145257 View attachment 145259

I offered 1k as a courtesy even though it wasn't what I was looking for because they went out of their way to send photos.

But then they raised the price from 1500 to 6000 and appraised their old, outdated PCI devices at 1000 each.

This is what I have to put up with just because I'm trying to find Pentium 3 era hardware.

I told him he was an enemy of his own intellect and blocked him because he kept calling.
check this thread see if it help !
have a good one' @rsaeon

can moderator PM me and explain to me how my comment was Low balling? As a buyer i have right to state my price. I am seeing recently that most of my comments get censored. if any specific moderator has grudge on me then call on my mobile
Wow.. haven't seen trolling in the mktplace in a while. I thought it went extinct.
Read the rules and expect all members and non members to call you in a while.

can moderator PM me and explain to me how my comment was Low balling? As a buyer i have right to state my price. I am seeing recently that most of my comments get censored. if any specific moderator has grudge on me then call on my mobile
Not a good idea to post mobile number on a public forum.

Mining was profitable till Sep 15 so it is very unlikely to say it was used for mining only for few hours. 6 month old GPU like 3080 ti available on sale at around 50k(negotiable) post 15 sep ETH merger.

Note - I am not seller, just sharing the information of mining community. Even with above price people are not buying it.

Commenting to know reason of comment removal due to low balling, I believe it's practical and realistic.
Note: I have seen people selling mining 3070 ti GPU at 30-33k

remove your phone number.. If you have a suggestion on pricing use the PM method .. Its your right to ask for Re. 1, the seller has the right to price it at Re. 1 Billion..

Ur offer is too low considering my asking price So it's simply called a lowballing that too on public space. If u have any reasonable offers or suggestions regarding the price u can use the pm route . Consider yourself lucky as u not banned instead only ur comments get censored, there are rules and norms in the forum u have to follow.
I am wondering, what was his offer as that comment seems to be deleted.

Back