Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered and Miles Morales Are Coming to PC

This is excellent news! Plus, there are rumors of Returnal & Sack boy coming to PC as well & looks like Returnal will have new features like RT & hopefully DLSS/FSR2.0... things are looking good for PC gamers.

Finally, I can roast my friends with this news. Especially those boasting of owning a PS5.

Dance Boss GIF by AndTVOfficial

IMO Miles Morales is too overrated. The game is just your run of the mill game. I mean visually it's great but overall gameplay / story is meh. I have played it for sometime then left. Did not even feel like completing it and sold the disc.

But then everyone has different choices in games. Maybe i will pick it up when it is available on PC from *ahem* ahem* sources. ;)

The stock market has taken a severe beating in 2022. It is more important than ever for most companies to generate free cash flow now. Playstation exclusives on PC is a no-brainer cash cow for Sony from this perspective. I expect most marquee titles to be available on PC eventually with a some year(s) delay depending on the popularity.
Good for us PC Gamers! :)

Apart from earning extra cash by selling 3-4 year old games on PC, they're making "switching" or just buying a PS5 a real possibility for some PC gamers. When they released Horizon, it was a brilliant move. Made me want to play Forbidden West honestly!

Almost all third party title are multiplatform these days. There are very few exclusive and most of them are from first party. Most publisher would love to make the extra money [they don't give a crap which platform you are on] and selling older games on PC is a sureshot way of earning some extra cash.

Also major consoles are using x86 platform so exporting games from PS4 to PC is technically easier [as compared to say the CELL BROADBAND architecture of PS3].

Back