MASSCOOL DS-UES001 USB2.0 + eSATA to 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Docking Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumchamp

Skilled
MASSCOOL DS-UES001 USB2.0 + eSATA to 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Docking Station with one touch backup function

Link

MASSCOOL DS-UES001 USB2.0 + eSATA to 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Docking Station with one touch backup function

Review

Customer Reviews Of Masscool DS-UES001 USB2.0 + eSATA to 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Docking Station with one touch backup function - Retail

Price : $19.98 + Shipping

KMD quote: 1350 INR + shipping :D

Interested Member List

1 x rishabh.asthana

1 x kumaranuj

1 x Vince

1 x thunder.dragon

1 x vinayaga

1 x lide.

1 x apollyon

1 x ranchugold

1 x wickedTA

1 x archat68

1 x mutant

1 x ronnie_gogs

1 x Gaurish

1 x Dex@ter

1 x neomatic02

1 x aunlead

1 x Ritvik

1 x lazycod3r

1 x t1ruda

1 x boomshankar

Count = 20.

Tentative

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 222
Hmm the reviews for this seem better than the ones for the Vantec dock! :|

I'm in for one (or maybe more.will confirm ASAP)

I m In for One...
However..
Prime copied the website...
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5870 / 1GB GDDR5
Check the last Paragraph of Prime
"**Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. Primeabgb.com makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price, product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification."

Now Of the Mwave.com
mwave.com: MASSCOOL DS-UES001 USB2.0 + eSATA to 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Docking Station with one touch backup function (*regul
Exactly here the last Paragraph and like other details

"Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. Mwave.com makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price, product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification. "

Lol

However I m confirmed for one

I knw the manufacturer says that this works with Hard Disk of any capacity but are they any reviews pointing to one where a Drive of more than 1tb has been used cuz thats the way to go in future ..

apextwin146 said:
I knw the manufacturer says that this works with Hard Disk of any capacity but are they any reviews pointing to one where a Drive of more than 1tb has been used cuz thats the way to go in future ..

Any updates on this?

Posted in mwave review. MAsscool sit says i supports upt 2TB.

Good price , hard to find same function docking stationsame price , I put my seagate 35 1.5TB hard drive and laptop samsung 500GB hard drive , no problem at all. one touch backup function is great !!

^ I can't comment on that. Both are different products and you can decide after reading from its reviews that I mentioned in my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back