MCITP --- NCR --- Which Institute

harmandeep

VirTuaLiZaTioN Freak
Adept
Hi, need advice on behalf of mine cousin --- which institute to join for MCITP Ent Admin training ... in NCR Region

Max. Training Fee Budget --- 25,000/-

and is there any institute which trains students on a particular module (say 70-640) and then prepares student how to attempt 70-640 exam --- and gives students a timeframe to attempt exam 70-640 --- and after students passes --- then only they proceed to next module --- say 70-642 --- any such institute ???

Regards

I wouldn't recommend that paper-exam-paper approach. The course content is pretty simple, I got the Enterprise Administrator certification in one go. I took all five papers in a single week, two of them on the same day in fact. Having written the exam though, I must admit even with all the know-hows, I probably would have scored a lot less or failed one or two papers had I not gone through the dumps.

I am also preparing for 70-640 . i am done with 2 Chapters, nothing much difficult IMO.
I am using MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit 70-640 (physical book).
I would recommend the same. :) if face difficulties you can take help from Google/Youtube.

^^^ every body capability varies :)

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

and for MS Press Books - make sure u read - 2nd edition books - which covers Server 2008 R2 Edition --- bcoz --- R2 Specific material is highly covered in MCTS Exams.

^^^ every body capability varies :)

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

and for MS Press Books - make sure u read - 2nd edition books - which covers Server 2008 R2 Edition --- bcoz --- R2 Specific material is highly covered in MCTS Exams.

Thank God! i did my homework before purchasing book got 2nd edition only :) Thank you for mentioning it in post. Very helpful for other readers.

^^^ also follow minasi 2008 R2 and network foundations (from homeshop18 - with 100 off) --- total cost after discount - 578/- | and after following these --- hunt on some Sysinternals tools and Windows Internals.
Minasi experienced books put MS Press to shame.

Back