Me gets a POV Diamond Black 500, goes bankrupt

sarang

Skilled
Thanks to techie_007 got myself a POV black diamond 500 Watt PSU.

@apollyon : sorry man the Corsair man was outta town for a few days as you said so had to settle for this :mad:

I am not complainin though :p , this at least looks like a decent upgrade from my Powersafe 400 Watt Silver stuff.

PS1: How do i rep these guys without any thread?:S
PS2: As before pics will follow tomorrow owing to daylight.

Congrats on the purchase! Techie_007 is a great guy, he got me a great deal with Karan Solutions.. Called the dealer up multiple times to get me decent quotes.. Very helpful indeed :hap2:

2750 for the POV. Was willing to pay the moolah for a VX450, as usual pune ro(su)cks as far as h/w availability goes.

sarang said:
2750 for the POV. Was willing to pay the moolah for a VX450, as usual pune ro(su)cks as far as h/w availability goes.

well, the 450 was available in pune man, i just realised later that the corsair distri is closed this Mon-wed so the 450 ll b avl from Thu :p (went there on sat n he mentioned it, but realised it too late, YGPM for the same today morn :rofl:)

nz, njoi ur purchase.

Are had to upgrade ASAP, had a lotta work pending, I hope this work earns me enuf excess moolah to upgrade to the corsair soon :lol:

Back