Mechanical Keyboard needed! ( < 10K)

MastAadmii

Recruit
Hello Folks,

I am new to this community and this is my first post :).

I am looking to upgrade from my current mech keyboard Zebronics Max Pro (Blue Switches). Right now I am only looking for Red Switch Full-Size keyboard. Wired or Wireless (A plus if hot swappable)

Being a gamer and working in finance, Num Pad is a must for me. Did some research and liked -
  1. Keychron K4 but it is out of stock for red switches.
  2. Razer was getting a bit out of budget.
  3. Royal Kludge RK98 and RK100 were out of stock as well.
  4. HyperX Alloy Origins is available on amazon but the delivery time is a month+

Can anybody recommend anything else or do you guys know if the above is available somewhere?

Hello Folks,

I am new to this community and this is my first post :).

I am looking to upgrade from my current mech keyboard Zebronics Max Pro (Blue Switches). Right now I am only looking for Red Switch Full-Size keyboard. Wired or Wireless (A plus if hot swappable)

Being a gamer and working in finance, Num Pad is a must for me. Did some research and liked -
  1. Keychron K4 but it is out of stock for red switches.
  2. Razer was getting a bit out of budget.
  3. Royal Kludge RK98 and RK100 were out of stock as well.
  4. HyperX Alloy Origins is available on amazon but the delivery time is a month+

Can anybody recommend anything else or do you guys know if the above is available somewhere?
RK84. I think RK 100 is available with FB group seller.

Do take a look at glorious GMMK. Have been using it for a while, love it. Hot-swappable and slimmer than Keychron, Royal Kludge. You can try looking for used ones. Bought mine for 6.5k on the IMKC discord channel.

Hey buddy, if you're looking for mechanical keyboards check out these sites (all of them are India based btw)

meckeys.com
genesispc.in
stackskb.com
rectangles.store

Last I checked this is out of stock as well, If you open the link and select the Full-Size variant then it shows Out of Stock. There's going to be a restock in 10-15 days for all the vendors, So I'll be buying RK100 from Hardware Corpus :).
do they have a website or fb only ? I am looking to get a RK84 :p

Best place to ask such questions is r/mkindia on reddit. That sub is all about mechanical keyboards and they have a discord group for users to buy and sell everything related to mechanical keyboards. I reckon you will be able to find good suggestions OR even good deals there if you want to buy second hand.

Get Keychron K8 Pro from mechkeys

Best place to ask such questions is r/mkindia on reddit. That sub is all about mechanical keyboards and they have a discord group for users to buy and sell everything related to mechanical keyboards. I reckon you will be able to find good suggestions OR even good deals there if you want to buy second hand.
Their discord is very good even had marketplace

Back