PC Peripherals Mechanical Keyboard suggestions (5-6k)

agentmilo

Disciple
Have a budget of 5-6k.
Need all keys, inclusive of numpad.
Would prefer something that is not crazy noisy. As silent as is possible.
Wireless is a +, but not absolutely necessary.
Don't need RGB.

I found this on Amazon, it's a small keeb without numpads but I like the design language.

Have a budget of 5-6k.
Need all keys, inclusive of numpad.
Would prefer something that is not crazy noisy. As silent as is possible.
Wireless is a +, but not absolutely necessary.
Don't need RGB.

I found this on Amazon, it's a small keeb without numpads but I like the design language.
there is a mechkeebs telegram group for mechanical keyboards india i suggest you ask there. also take a look at he gmmk. this is a good option
https://www.primeabgb.com/online-pr...MIlO7kwevi9AIVEj5gCh3RQw7FEAYYASABEgLGJvD_BwE

or you can always get the cosmic byte keyboards for 2-.5k cheap af come with everything you need.

Thanks for the tg group, I'll ask there.

That Keyboard looks great, and is pretty much what I need from the looks of it. I'm looking for non-RGB and few branded elements but this is a good last choice.

Cosmic byte keyboards are noisy from the few videos I've seen. Plus their RGBs are hideous imho.

I have HyperX alloy origins RGB with Blue switch. The ABS keycaps have been replaced with Razer Doubleshot pbt keycaps. I also have Razer Blackwidow Tenkeyless RGB. Both keyvoards are in pristine condition. Let me know if you are interested.

I have HyperX alloy origins RGB with Blue switch. The ABS keycaps have been replaced with Razer Doubleshot pbt keycaps. I also have Razer Blackwidow Tenkeyless RGB. Both keyvoards are in pristine condition. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks, but I decided to go for a 60% keyboard and a separate numpad. Fits into my work process better than a full kb.

Thanks for the tg group, I'll ask there.

That Keyboard looks great, and is pretty much what I need from the looks of it. I'm looking for non-RGB and few branded elements but this is a good last choice.

Cosmic byte keyboards are noisy from the few videos I've seen. Plus their RGBs are hideous imho.
you can always buy a rgb keyboard and then turn the rgb off.

I also bought two of these Skyloong SK21s. I want to replace the keycaps- the maroon red is pretty ugly. Is it possible to get just a few keycaps? I see only full sets everywhere.

Back