Mega Hardware sale!!!! uber |33t stuff.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
well...now that i have you attention :p

i wont be quoting any prices.....if anyone is interested, pls quote the price, priority to the person who quotes the most ;) like an auction......

i have a 18K target to be achieved here...so pls guys...dont bargain too much over here....:(

m selling all this so that i can get enough money to buy a X800XL :clap: :clap: :clap:

1. AMD Athlon XP 2500+ barton core, AQXEA stepping, guaranteed ocer, easily oces to 3200+ at 1.7V Vcore

2. ASUS A7N8X Dlx Rev 2.0 : well..its busted now :ashamed: will sell after its repaired....

3. Seagate 80GB Barracuda PATA : 4.5yrs warranty left...:D

4. Seagate 160GB Barracuda PATA : 2 weeks of warranty left :no:

5. Powersafe 500W PSU : 2 yrs, 8 months warranty left, completely sleeved :clap:

6. Coolermaster Aurora Green & Blue CCFLs : Very bright ones....dont heat the comp too much....:D

7. Coolermaster Aero 7 Lite HSF for Athlon XP : Perfectly Lapped, comes with a fan speed controller.:D

8. Sunon 92MM fans : 2 nos, ball bearing ones, comes with RPM output, 2600RPM. Iedal for XP-90 ;)

9. Thermaltake 80mm case fans : 4 nos..... :)

10. Trilight 80mm LED fan : hmm...:( no option but to put it for sale....comes with a LED switch(i made it myself ) u can turn on or off the LEDs without switching off the fan. :cool2:

11. My own modded cabinet : 0wnz them all :p Steel finish, just like Lian Li, comes with transparent sidepanel, front and top chimney fan option...

Click here for more info

all 4 Thermaltake case fans sold to "Anonymous" user, who doesnt want to disclose his name :p

Hey Sunny ur LIAN-LI counterpart isnt finishd yet??.....nd by transparent , do u mean no cover for sidepanel????
Wud hav brought it if u cud giv sme gud info??
Also how much do u need for the powersafe??

I prefer communications via PM :)
@rocky : Check ur PM!

@Hooli : I wont quote any price. If you are interested, kindly drop a PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. PM me the prices of Coolermaster Aurora Green & Blue CCFLs and Powersafe PSU. I am building a new system so they should come in handy :)

well...thank you for the overwhelming response.....

i have something more for you.....

19pw.jpg

lol.....dont mind the chrome one :p

these are some of the custom fan grills i got cut....grills are of acrylic, coz i didnt hav sny spare sidepanels :eek:hyeah: on which i cud get the grills cut......

my personal favorites are batman and the middle finger :bleh:

after these are sold, i will consider requests for custom fan grills ;) :cool2:

i have kept them upside down bcoz there is a layer of paper covered on the front side so tht it is not scratched :)

EDIT : no further requests for the CCFLs will be considered :)

well..this is actually like a distress sale.....

no interest in the grills?? :( cmon ppl.....

well....required money generated :) thanks to all who bought my stuff.

mods, please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back