Mega Music Sale @ Bandra starts today

Went there today....
Got late in reaching and found a line outside....had to wait for 30 mins in line.

Went in...it was a madhouse:p

Didnt find much Trance stuff....But got PVD - Out There And Back @99 Bucks:bleh:

Apart from this, got VCD of Passion Of Christ + VCD of Lakshya @99
And A Game for cousin... LOTR: War Of The Ring @99 :bleh:

There were cassettes also, 3 for the price of 99.

The music categories were: International, Pop, Rock, Metal (Some of it), Rap,Trance (This Is Trance Series (Vol 1 to 5) were present apart from a few other cds which i already had....i suggest This is trance cds to anyone who does listen to trance......awesome and its better @99 each :eek:hyeah:), Hindi Pop, Music Soundtracks (Hindi and English), Discovery Channel DVD's for 99 each, Some football and cricket DVD's @99 each, Hindi VCDs and DVDs, English VCD of Passion Of The Christ (No other english title), Cassettes in the above generes @ 3 for 99, Classical.

Some international artists i recall:
Pink Floyd, Metallica, Aerosmith, Savage Garden, Spice Girls, A1, Aha, Pink, Lil Kim, Bow Wow, Darren Hayes, PVD, DJ Sakin and Friends (Found only one CD :'( it was damaged so didnt take it).
Considering i dont listen to Pop, Rock, Metal etc The above is quite a recollection of names:p

The Games available were :
1. LOTR: War Of The Rings
2. Hobbit
3. Simpsons : Hit and Run

Discovery Channel DVD's were those on Planes, Ships, Fights etc.

Hindi ACD's were there.....but didnt go into that section:p

Back