Metal CDs for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
Selling some of my metal CDs collected over the years. Now not everyone likes to collect CDs, but if you do and have a taste for brutal death metal, it doesn't get better than this. There's also a few thrash and black metal bands in the mix and some are rare bands you probably wouldn't come across otherwise. Most of the CD's are in good condition, but there are some in batch 2 that are scratched up badly (hence the low price and free giveaway) - they still work in my CD/DVD drive though.

I've separated them in 2 batches because I had a mishap with the second batch... I shipped the CDs and their covers separately, and the covers never reached me :(

Pricing: Batch 1 - Rs.350 each / Batch 2 - Rs.150 each
Shipping: Not included in price, bulk shipping discounts possible

Metal CDs batch 1 (with covers, sparingly used):
1. Vital Remains - Dechristianize ---Sold
2. Deicide - Insineratehymn
3. Cannibal Corpse - Wretched Spawn w/Bonus DVD
4. Cannibal Corpse - Tomb Of The Mutilated
5. Artery Eruption - Reduced to a Limbless Sexslave
6. Cardiac Arrest - Heart Stopping Death Rot ---Sold

#5 & 6 will be free if you buy 1-4 above, because they're both friends' bands so I got the CD's for free to review.

Metal CDs batch 2 (no original covers/cover art):
7. Arcturus - Aspera Hiems Symfonia
8. Lord Belial - Kiss The Goat
9. Internal Bleeding - Voracious Contempt
10. Vehement - Unbalanced For Mankind
11. Children Of Bodom - Something Wild ---Sold
12. Testament - Low
13. Nocturnal Breed - No Retreat...No Surrender
14. Covenant - Nexus Polaris
15. Tristania - Beyond The Veil ---Sold
16. Exodus - Bonded by Blood
17. At The Gates - Terminal Spirit Disease
18. Entombed - Monkey Puss (Live in London)
19. Vim Patior - Magni Nominis Umbra
20. Defleshed - Fast Forward
21. Embracing - Dreams Left Behind
22. Pestilence - Spheres ---Sold
23. Rebaelliun - At War (free with any 5 CDs)
24. Origin - Origin (free with any 5 CDs)

man i think one of my friends would love to collect this stuff. He is a hardcore metal lover.
:( :( But the cache is he has gone off to darjeeling to have a mountaineering course, and will only be back after 1 month.
Stuff like this would certainly not last that long i guess. :no: :no:

So far I've got inquiries for 2 CDs only, chances are most of it will still be available next month... I need to find buyers for all by end of Dec :)

RiO, you might want to change Covenant to Kovenant, Covenant is a EBM band while Kovenant is the correct metal band you wish to reference in this case.

I intentionally retained the original band name, Covenant, and this album genre is black metal. There was a re-release of Nexus Polaris in 2002, so you are probably referring to that.

Thanks, but changing the name would be incorrect... I know my music well!

Cool, let me know... keeping this sale open until I hear back from you. After that I'm packing up these CDs to take with me :)

Sale closed. Chaos, let me know if you have any other favorites in the list... they're yours ;)

Anyone else interested, let me know via PM - hopefully they'll still be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back