Mi authorised stores running scams in India?

He did a honest criticism... As mentioned, if selling offline then they should sell it at a little higher price but forcing customers to but things they don't want is stupidity.

Lol what a screwed up practice.
I think this is intentional seeing that Manu Kumar Jain hasn't responded to any of the allegations. While sponsored people and so-called influencers who got their units for free are busy kissing his ass on social media lol.
Also the phone seems to have a shit ton of bugs and other problems. Many are complaining.
You know, like many others I was looking forward to it's launch too but damn. Seems like the wise choice would be to stay away from it, at least for a while till they get their shit together.

Lol wtf. That's such a screwed up practice although I don't have any hopes on this changing anytime soon anyways. After getting my Poco the first thing I did was move out of MIUI. I don't really understand how people can stand such a shitty excuse for an OS. Pixelexperience is infinitely better IMO

The guy says Xiaomi is not to blame - but they're the culprit here. It's all happening due to flash sales - nearly a decade after the Mi3 was launched.
Flash sales should be dead by now, yet Xiaomi's marketing hype keeps them running. Demand is more than supply, so not surprising people want to make a quick buck out of it.

I don't think it's a matter of making some quick money. I think they just want to get rid of unpopular products. I bet 50rs that this "combo" sale is intentional and actually authorized by Xiaomi themselves. Else Xiaomi would've taken action against them as it gives the brand a bad reputation. Even the word "scam" has been used. That's gonna stick for years.

On paper the redmi note 10 pro max seems a good buy for me ,
Super amoled , 108 mp ( although no ois ) camera , large battery , glass back and stereo speakers .
But then miui keeps me fro buying it .
Having used a lot of mi phones in the past ( mi 5 , mi max 2) both good phones but too much spyware and ads . Also had (Redmi note 4g , Redmi 1s and Redmi note 4) .
I prefer to avoid miui now .

I agree. And when we consider the problems which the phones currently have, things get worse. Now I'm waiting for Moto G60 release.

Back