Budget 20-25K Mi PRO series phone with required features/requirements.

Futureized

Skilled
Selecting mi brand for few reasons:
1. I can block any other calls, which are not on my contacts.
2. Can easily switch between 2 sim cards.

Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: INR 20k-25k (MAX)

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: Using Note 5 Pro at present, unsure about further enhancements.

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android Kitkat (4.4) and above

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4g ofcourse, but prefer if 5G compatible (NOT completely sure if should go for 5G)

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Mi

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, mails, internet, multiple productivity apps.

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual Only,

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying offline (only mumbai) or online

9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup,

Difference between 6GB/8GB ram unsure. If 8GB is better will go for same..
Phone HDD should be atleast 128 GB, further to 256 gb is good (but not required)

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: MI

I don't know about Note 9 Pro. I was pointing out that REALME 9 pro+ was popular

Does Realme 9 pro+ qualify as 'Mi Pro' phone for you :)
The reasons to purchase mi series already mentioned above.

Someone on this site strongly suggested to go for note pro series only if buying mi.

Addicted to my UI now.
Hence don't want to break rithm

Would you like to exchange your note 5 Pro for your new mobile? that is if your mobile is not damaged and in working condition.

There's good exchange offers going on for some mobiles. You can get as much as 9000rs as exchange value for your mobile depending on the model you want to buy. If you don't wanna exchange consider buying with discounts so that it's under your budget.

Mi 11 lite NE 5g from amazon/mi website
-Discounts- 5k SBI cc on Amazon/ 5k ICICI cc on Mi website and extra 1k off coupon on both.

Mi 11i hypercharge from Mi website
-Discount - 2k ICICI cc

If camera is top priority consider Realme 9 Pro+ too.

Would you like to exchange your note 5 Pro for your new mobile? that is if your mobile is not damaged and in working condition.

There's good exchange offers going on for some mobiles. You can get as much as 9000rs as exchange value for your mobile depending on the model you want to buy. If you don't wanna exchange consider buying with discounts so that it's under your budget.

Mi 11 lite NE 5g from amazon/mi website
-Discounts- 5k SBI cc on Amazon/ 5k ICICI cc on Mi website and extra 1k off coupon on both.

Mi 11i hypercharge from Mi website
-Discount - 2k ICICI cc

If camera is top priority consider Realme 9 Pro+ too.
Thanks for suggestion.
Same offer is available at Vijay sales as well.
Now not 5 pro to right screen is little broken.

But unsure is this mobile suggested is good deal?

Thanks for suggestion.
Same offer is available at Vijay sales as well.
Now not 5 pro to right screen is little broken.

But unsure is this mobile suggested is good deal?
Both the mobile I've mentioned are the best from xiaomi that comes in your budget, better than the Redmi note 11 series. Check GSMArena review for both and decide. Mi 11i hypercharge is Redmi note 11 Pro+ globally. If you can extend your budget I'd get the Mi 11x pro which is the actual Mi 11i globally and a decently priced budget flagship which will last longer performance wise.

If you have doubts regarding something that makes you unsure if the deal is good, ask away I'll be glad to help.

Someone on this site strongly suggested to go for note pro series only if buying mi.
That advice is for Redmi. There are three brands(actually two) under Xiaomi. One is Mi, which provides premium devices and good quality hardware and support. This comes at a cost, which is usually higher than 20k but can go higher upto 40k depending on what they are offering. Consider them something similar to Samsung S series.
The other brand is Redmi, which offers budget spec phones. It has good hardware, but suffers from poor software and updates are buggy, can sometimes brick your phone, mostly motherboard or camera module.

To offer good experience among it's budget series, Redmi came with the NOTE and PRO series wherein they give good hardware and decent* software support.
Hence, I suggested going for Pro series or Note series so as to not end up having a terrible experience like in their budget offerings. The Note and Pro series have been their best selling devices and hence Redmi has to give close attention to these devices given its popularity.

Back