FS: Others Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P (New Sealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisekaiser

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
New Delhi
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 15, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
8 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
The product arrived late as the shipping got delayed and I ended up ordering another product instead. This has been lying in the cupboard since.
A great value for money robotic Vacuum with superb suction and decent moping capabilities. Haven't even removed the bubble wrap yet.
Local buyers preferred but can ship anywhere at buyers risk.

PM for further information.

Attachments

• robo vac side view.jpg
    robo vac side view.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_20210412_224524.jpg
    IMG_20210412_224524.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Alright. Will upload the invoice tonight. I ended up purchasing a Roborock s5 max.
Bumping this thread but I am in the same boat and thinking of getting a robotic vacuum. Most of my home is marble without any need for carpet cleaning.
Any reason why you went for the s5 max over the Mi?

I can't see any Roborock in amazon Prime. Are you happy with the suport you are getting?
Whats the situation in terms of spare parts availability?

Bumping this thread but I am in the same boat and thinking of getting a robotic vacuum. Most of my home is marble without any need for carpet cleaning.
Any reason why you went for the s5 max over the Mi?

I can't see any Roborock in amazon Prime. Are you happy with the suport you are getting?
Whats the situation in terms of spare parts availability?

Not OP but I bought a first-gen Xiaomi robot vacuum in Hong Kong. It doesn't do mopping but the vacuum-ing is more or less the same as the Roborock models, just noisier and less suction. At the time, no decent robot vacuum was present in India.

Connects just fine on the Mi Home app, so software support is on par with official countries.
It does a brilliant job on my tiles (I have zero carpets). In fact, running the vacuum after a manual broom sweep proves this. It beats a human at getting dust off the floor.

Spare part unavailability is a bit annoying, I was supposed to pick up some spares while traveling or from AliExpress but COVID and politics killed both.
Regardless, it only nags me about the filter replacement, everything else is still going strong after 2 years and still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back